Magic

{Based on the Song, "Lily by Alan Walker}

In a magical Kingdom, where Magic has been existed on each and everyone and soon grew into a powerful generation where magic was allowed of usage with some ground rules

The Kingdoms knew about the situation and decided to make a plan to keep an eye on the people and that will be the Generation's children that passes on after them and there would be at least 3-12 representatives on each kingdom and knew how to nurture the power and magic.

Happens to be the newest generation of the families has come to take the throne and because of that they had a problem, they don't know who to marry or have a partner to begin with...

But form all these kingdoms,

They didn't know form the kingdom of Karasuno, there was a far away home where a ball of Sunshine was living alone because of his parent's death.

He didn't know he was one of the Lost representative of the kingdom and the generation didn't knew either and his parents had to keep it a secret and wasn't able to let him know ANYTHING about the problem many years ago...

Both of them didn't know but their parents knew and still kept it a secret,

Because the boy was P̶o̶w̶e̶r̶l̶e̶s̶s̶...

But actually the boy's parents lied because he was actually a unique boy and was Afraid if they find out about the situation and they would use him to power up...

But they still managed to work the power all they way even though his parents were gone and always worked hard and never got somewhere far...

The boy had been doing a good life till someone came there,

"Wait! Are you okay?"

"Huh?....An Angel?..."

Someone came into the boy's life and had no choice because he got into trouble and was sent to the kingdom along with a coincidence almost all the royals in the kingdom came and some parents were shocked,

"Wait..."

"...Is that Possible..."

"𝕻𝖍𝖔𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖝?"