Bite

{Based on the Vampire AU}

In a certain school, a big school where Vampires attends at midnight

When the clock strikes twelve, it's school time,  every morning they are either awake or asleep in their homes but they don't get burned like normal vampires you'd know in the story, many years ago the vampires took rise of their own worlds and turn all humanity into their own kind and now must lived to be one.

The only way for them to die is to get them stabbed or effectively burning themselves on fire.

It is quite a pain but it mostly worked and now people had lived at least 50 years the youngest would've been a 35 year old but the oldest would be a hundred thousand years if not could be a million.

You question, how do they survive without blood?

Well...they actually drink the vampire's blood instead since it's much sweeter or sour than the normal human blood.

By now it was a new generation where Vampires go in the school and live like teens.

Except there's a thing...

Amongst in the deep forest lived an ordinary looking vampire who lived alone in the forest since his family disappeared when he was young and doesn't know the outside world form it because of his fear.

He had made sure to know everything making sure he would okay after everything that he would done and avoid farting outside as much as possible without getting caught by the 'beast ' as to what his parents said and he made sure to protect and defend himself.

At least he isn't stupid to let himself down and always kept himself up strong and that would be even harder as years go by and he grows slowly because of how short and young he was but didn't matter to him and still kept his guard up and being positive and happy.

He manage to survive and live by his own only for someone to invade and...

Change his life forever!

"Wahh! WHO ARE YOU?!?"

"Huh?!? WHO DO YOU THINK?!?"

What happened and what will happen to Hinata now?...

Now Hinata has to survive being an ordinary vampire to a bunch of beast like ones,

He was sent to the school when they found him and held up for a while because of how much it put an impact to the people that might knew him...

There was more to history than Hinata didn't know...

Why were Hinata and his family living in a forest?

What is Hinata's mother's secret about?

What are they hiding him?

Would get his answer form here? Or he should just let it go and move on...

He was scared, stressed, and nervous and ohh fools luck to him when more add up...

When he meets more Poeple, the crazier the adventure got and it made Hinata crazy or it already drove him nuts and was hoping for a simple life but oh my they didn't allow him to and have no choice but to live this life till' the day he dies...

Would he be able to turn the tables around or the other?

"You're too cute to resist?"

"Can I take your blood?"

"Are you tasty?~"

"Could you handle it?"