Monstrosity

*Katsuki P.O.V*

(a/n: didn't feel like writing the rest of the classroom scene so time skip to the end of the class; same time when the explosive pomerenian told the broccoli boi to take a swan dive off the roof in BNHA)

""Listen, Katsuki. We used to be friends, so let me give you a bit of advice, DON'T even think about getting into U.A. Understand?" Izuku said with venom in his voice. Then he stormed off, probably to beat someone up or geek out on the latest hero-villain fight. 

Dammit. Why can't I stand up to him? Why can't I tell him enough is enough? Maybe a coward like me doesn't deserve to be in U.A. I walked towards home, alone with my thoughts. That's when I saw some mucus-colored slimy stuff coming out of a manhole cover.

What the fuck? The hell is that?  Oh my god... ARE THOSE EYES?! 

I was frozen in fear. I gazed in horror at the sliming monstrosity.

 I gazed in horror at the sliming monstrosity

"Well, well, well. What have we here? Medium-sized body, hopefully, a good quirk, inconspicuous enough for me! All that's left IS TO KILL YOU!

(a/n: I'll try not to leave anymore cliffhangers)

(a/n: Please leave feedback, so I can make this story better)

Word Count: 226