The Question

*Katuski P.O.V*

I was dying. I know, I know, I'm such a great writer. Just, shut up and read ok? (if that's cool with you of course)

I was setting off my strongest explosions, and it barely fazed him, he just tried harder and harder. I was losing my breath, I had never felt so energetic, and yet so exhausted. I still fought, I was hoping a hero would come, but until then I had to keep fighting. 

That was when it happened

That was when it happened. I saw a flash of white and gold.

Mom? I'm so sorry. I can't hold on, not even for a little bit. Goodbye.

That was when I blacked out.

*Toshinori P.O.V*

"TEXAS SMASH!"

The abomination was flung of the young man at high speeds, thanks to the wind pressure off my punch. I smiled a little at the villain's face.

After securing the villain in a soda bottle. (Not the best choice, looking back, someone almost died! If you ever become a pro hero, please be more careful with villains than I was.)

I looked back at the poor victim. A fit, healthy 14-15 year old with spiky ash blonde hair and pale skin. Based on what I saw, his quirk was probably combustion-based or something, not that it mattered to me at the time.

After signing a blank notebook, organizing his school materials and putting them back in his backpack; I decided to wake up the unlucky boy who got caught up in the villain's sights. 

(time skip brought to you by a half-dead pomerenian)

I looked back to see the pom-, I mean teenager hanging on to my leg for dear life. 

"Hey, hey, hey! I love my fans, but this is a bit much. Let go!"

"Seriously?! I'll DIE IF I LET GO!"

(a/n: He exhausted all his sweat from the fight with the sludge villain, so he can't fly right now)

I am such an idiot. What would I have done if he was prone to suggestion and traumatized enough to actually let go? If  Chiyo or Aizawa ever find out about this...

I landed gently on top of a building. 

Shit! Running out of time soon, gotta ditch this kid, and fast!

"WELP! Nice meeting ya!"

"Wait! I need to ask something! I'm begging you!"

I, stupidly, stopped to listen to him. I started to emit smoke from my body, and shrunk to my normal form.

Shit!

The young man was going on about how he was a coward or something.

*Katsuki P.O.V*

"That's not funny."

I turned angry when I saw a skeleton-looking man where All Might was supposed to be. Who did this man think he was, daring to impersonate the No. 1 Hero?! 

"Who the hell are you and just what do you think you are doing?! You better start talking. RIGHT. FUCKING. NOW." I said while wearing my angriest expression; I was told I was pretty scary looking like that.

"Wait! I am really All Might! You know how guys suck in their belly at the pool? Well it's like that but the opposi- HACK!"

He coughed up an unholy amount of blood. I was ready to call an exorcist or a doctor right then and there. Preferably both.

"Shit! You sick or something?"

*Sigh* "Ah well, someone would have found out sooner or later anyways." Skele-Might reluctantly said. "I'm trusting you not to share this online or anything." The skeleton then pulled up his shirt so I could see his mangled left side.

"Around five years ago, I had a fight with a villain. I won, obviously. However, the cost was this. Half of my respiratory system has been destroyed, and I lost my stomach. This means I can only do my hero work for around three hours a day."

"H-hold on a second! Why doesn't anyone know about thi-?!"

"I kept it a secret. I asked the police not to disclose this. Imagine the chaos there would be if word got out I had an injury like this."

He rolled down his shirt and got back up. Dusting himself off, he transformed back into the ridiculously muscular All Might everyone knows. I can't really explain it well. It's like a balloon swelling up, but really fast, here's a photo.

(a/n: I dunno if I can put a GIF here, also I don't know how, lol)

He turned back to me and I could actually see his eyes. Black sclera with blue irises. 

Didn't he have white sclerae in his beginning days? Whatever, probably a quirk mutation or something.

(a/n: Seriously tho, how did his eyes even...? Was it One for All, but like, Nana's and Deku's eyes were/are normal, so why...)

"Well, I guess it was nice to talk to someone about this. Bye, kid." He then took a huge jump, creating enough wind pressure to almost knock me over.

(time skip brought to you by a mystery blond)

I managed to get down from the rooftop. I was ecstatic! I got to meet the Number One Hero! The man who always saves people with a smile, who wins no matter what. I almost didn't hear the scream. Almost.

(a/n: Cliffhanger, because thanks to school, I spent like, three weeks writing this.)