29 🌱

Ashley's POV

As we continue to chase him down everything starts to race through my mind. How did this happen ? What does she have on him to have caused such a reaction. We finally got him down in the center of the road. Each of us people him tight with cables.

He has alot of horse power under his hood. We struggle to keep up and he knows it. Looks like he also figured out our weak spot. Roman. We barely had time to collect what's happening when I felt myself being pulled in. The same feeling I had in that tank.

We are  suddenly hanging upside down. Good thing I had my safety belt on. Glass are all around me. "Ash, Ash!?" I hear Deckard's desperate cry for me. I open my eyes. Look at him and he signs in relief. Gets out of the car. I feel something dripping from my forehead.

I assume it's blood. I get the belt of. Fall to the roof. I kick the door open. I see how Deckard runs after Dom. Don has the package in his hand. I grab my pistol and put it in my waistband. Taking off after them. As I round the corner to see them in the alley I see Dom has a gun pulled on Deckard.

My heart is racing and I reach back for mine. To late because two shots are heard and Deckard falls to the ground. Lifeless. I feel the rage coning through my body. I take the pistol and aim but Hobbs pulls me back just as I pull the trigger.

The bullet goes to his shoulder instead of his head. I struggle against Hobbs. I want to sprint over to where Deckard is now laying in his own pool of blood and my brother disappearing with his wound and rhe package.

Hobbs literally picks me up. Throws me over his shoulder and took off to the safe house. Once there he gently puts me down. I just walk to a chair and throw myself onto it. Everything in my mind is screaming. Letty is looking at me weird and after a while she comes to sit next to me.

There is a silence between us for a moment or two before she starts speaking. "You love him ?" I frown and look at her. To who is she referring too. "Deckard." She must've seen the confusion on my face. As I hear his name I begin to laugh. Whipping some tears from my cheeks.

The others look over at us too. All in silence. "Of course I do." I see Letty's body change. It tensed up at my answer. "What about Owen ?" It's only then that I realized her question. I shake my head fiercely. "No,no that came out all wrong. I love Deckard as a brother, a best friend. I love Owen as the live of my life."

She nods slowly. Can't people just drop the fact about something romantic about Deckard and I. I think back to Deckard in the alley. There could be a chance of him being alive right ? We haven't heard that his not ?

"So nothing ever happened between you and Deckard?" I look at Letty. She's serious about the question. I shake my head. "No, nothing. I would never cheat on Owen." She smiles and pull me into a hug. I'm suprised but I take it as a good thing. Hobbs comes in starts explaining the situation.

I get up and walk forward. All eyes on me. "Deckard?" He looks back to me. His eyes filled with sadness. "I'm sorry he didn't make it." I stare at him. The qords repeats itself over and over again. Letty wants to take my hand but I pull away. Take the table and flip it over. "Fuck this. I'm out." I start to walk away and I hear the others protest against is.

I block them all out. No tears are running down my cheeks just a cold rage in my chest. I take my phone. Two rings and he picks up. "I need you." I hear the small chuckle. If only he knew. "I know. I sent you an address." Just like that he hung up.

My phone beep and I see it's a text from him with the adress. I immediately take off towards the adress. Basically running my lungs out to get there as fast as possible. It's a house. Not big but big enough. The door is open and I push myself inside. It feels like home. I see a few family portraits. They all looked so happy.

As I enter the kitchen his busy chopping up some vegetables. He is cooking. I smile. Take my jacket off and place it on the table. He looks up and smirk. I walk over to him. "That was fast." I ignore his comment. Grab his collar and pull him down for a kiss.

As I pull away his one hand travel down my back the other one tangles into my hair

As I pull away his one hand travel down my back the other one tangles into my hair. He pulls me closer. Kiss me again with the same amount of passion as I kissed him. I feel his tongue run side ways on my bottom lip. Seeking entrance and now I don't feel like denying it.

We make out for a good few minutes before he pulls away. I'm shocked. What's wrong ? He never does this. He reachs back and turns the stove off. "I think dinner can wait." I smile and he kisses me again. Picks me up and carries me to the bedroom. Kicks the door close and throws me on the bed. He gets on top of me and starts to pepper my neck with small kisses.

I can literally feel my toes curl at his touch. I push him away and then take his shirt off. Once his shirt is off he just looks at me. I run my hands down his six pack and the he pulls me up for a kiss. My shirt is off in one easy movement.

Soon after we are completely naked. I can feel him at my entrance but I stop him. Barely aboce a whisper I ask, "Condom?" He kisses my lips and shakes his head. "Don't have one." My mind is screaming at me to not go through with this but my body aches for him. "Your on birth control right?" I nod and bite my lip. "Well I'm due for a new implant but I've been kind of busy."

He continues to kiss me. "Then we'll just hope it works and if it doesn't well.." he just smirks and then we got lost in our passion for each other.