39 🍩

"Ah your friend is a Russian mobster." The house is massive, it kind of reminds me of the Shaw house just outside London. "She steals from the Russian mobsters. Actually she steals from everyone. It's kind of her thing."

We approach the front door. Deckard steps in and a beautiful brunette comes into view. She stops a few inches from Deckard. They stare at each other and then she kisses him. I'll be lying if I say I'm not shocked. Hattie's mouth hangs open.

I can feel how Owen's eyes are burning into the back of my head but I refuse to look at him. The woman pulls away and her eyes immediately fall to me. "You must be the sister-in-law." I look at Deckard raise an eyebrow. "Deckard told me all about you. I'm sorry for your loss."

My blood runs cold. He told her about my baby. I stare at him and turn to the woman in front of me. "Well I'm not here for your pity." I move pass her into the house not sparing Deckard so much as a second glance.

We tell her the plan. We want to break into Eteon and steal back the machine that can save Hattie's life. I move closer to Owen. I don't know why but I just feel safe close to him. "We're going to pull a Mick Jagger." This causes Owen to snicker and Deckard giving him the dearh glare.

Hobbs looks back at me all confused and the same goes for me. Hattie quickly fills us in. I decided to stay with Hattie while thegiys went to gear up. "My brother loves you. Correction both of the loves you." I stop with the unpacking of weapons. "I care about them both."

I look down and start to make sure all the right weapons are in place. "That may be true but your heart belongs to only one of them." I don't bother to look up but she did say something that froze my hell over. "I think you should know, just for the record, Owen is not Ethan's father."

My head jerks up at the piece of information. Hattie is already half way outthe door. Not his father, he never cheated. "You okay?" I turn and see Deckard approaching. I pick up the backpack. "You don't get to talk to me right now." I want to walk away but he stops me. I yank my arm out of his grib.

"Your upset because of what Magarita said." I face him. My face expression says it all. "You had no right to discuss the loss of my child with anyone. Owen and I lost the baby not you so don't act like it was." I stare at him and I realized just what a bitch I just was.

"Deck.. I'm so.." He holds his hand up and walk away. Leaves me standing there with regret. To be honest we don't have time for feelings. Hattie's life is literally on the line. So, for their plan to work they only needed three people. Hattie being one so I am out and due to my words with Deckard I won't be teaming up with him.

That leaves Owen and I all alone to wait for their return. The guest house Deckard's lover got for us is beautiful but clearly a honeymoon suite. The view is gorgeous and I can actually start to feel myself relax. I hear Owen coming in. "I'll sleep on the couch."

I don't protest but a small part of me wished he would fight me on sleeping in the same bed. He grabs a few cushions and a blanket that was placed at the end of the bed. He starts to make his bed and I decide that this is perfect for some answers. "Why didn't you tell me?"

He stops turn to look at me and frown. "About what?" I step closer. "About the fact that your not Ethan's father?" I can see the gears turn in his head. "What good would that have done, your telling me you'd believe me after you made it clear that I'm and I'm rephrasing your words a cheating no good bastard?"

I ran ahand through my hair. Close my eyes. Deep breaths. "Owen, place yourself in my postion. You hid things from me. Lied to my face and then tried to cover it up." He smiles and look down. "Yeah because you never placed me in that position." I frown and tilt my head, waiting on an explanation. He throws down the cushion.

"How many times have you told me that yonot in love with Deckard, reassured me that there will never be anything more than friendship from your side and yet I found you kissing while you were pregnant. So who cheated on who?"

I feel the guilt tighten up inmy chest. "I never lied to you. Everything I told hpu regarding Deckard was nois the truth. He kissed me and the moment I realized what was happening I pulled away. I didn't tell you because it meant nothing to me."

He laughs and sways from one foot to the other. "Yet I still don't believe you." I step closer to him. I'm boiling with anger. "How are you the angry one right now?" He stares into my eyes. We keep on staring until he pulls me close by my neck and clashes our lips together.

I tangled my hands in his hair and wrap my legs around his waist. His hands run down my back and rest on my ass to support me. Our tongues are battling for dominance. He carries us over to the bed where our shirts are easily removed. His lips attacks my neck, move down between my breasts but not without attention given to each of them.

My hands tangle in his hair as he moves down lower. Unbutton my pants that leaves me in my red lace thong. My body is so familiar with his touch that it responds immediately. I missed his hands on my body and without futher hesitation I got lost in pleasure.