Chapter 1

*Beep beep beep* my alarm clock went off I groggily turned it off and almost went back to sleep until.. *Ring ring ring* I heard my phone ring I sighed and answered and almost immediately started laughing my god damn ass off, "Oi bitch you better focking get ya arss ready! Cause ya been sleeping for quite sometime! Okay okay I'm done with the fucking act, okay? It's almost 12 and you need to get your ass over to the park as fast as possible! Or imma gonna getcha!" Riley said while being her goofy self,

I sighed and whipped a tear from me laughing so god damn hard. But enough laughing I had to get ready so I walked over to my closet as I looked around, I found a cute black strapless crop top! I took it out and then I found cute ripped jean shorts, I got undressed and put my outfit on but something was missing..

My favorite hoodie of course! I grabbed it and wrapped it around my waist, and if you must know why it's my favorite it's my favorite lyrics from my song! That makes you see red, but all I see is purple instead! Damn that song was just the bomb,

but enough of that I made sure that nobody saw me or I would not be going to meet Riley at all.. But thankfully my mom wasn't home at least my dad is way nicer than mom, even though he's killed 3 to 4 people and may or may not be wanted for murder..

He will always be with me no matter what, so enough talking about that!

I walked out of my house knowing my mom was at work and I met up with Riley! "Wow you're 2 minutes early surprisingly!" Riley spoke quite stunned, "yeah yeah whatever I had to make sure my abusive mother wasn't home and at work.." I spoke, while I had the chills just thinking about my mom, "oh shit right, you're mom's a piece of shit anyways she's just jealous that you're more beautiful, smarter and more lovingly than she is!" Riley said with that proud goofy smile that she has,

Man Riley was half right about all that my mom is gorgeous but not beautiful.. But moving on from that!
I hopped in Riley's beaten up Dodge, as we played some good ass rock music! Man Nickelback was the fucking bomb even though I really like the song called Purple I really like this band! (Sorry if you hate Nickelback! But I really love the band!!)

As we got closer to Sam's Pizza my face was dumbfounded, as if something was gonna happen but who knows maybe something will happen.
As Riley parked and we jumped out of her truck and made our way to the entrance, then Riley pushed me a little and ran to open the door, imitating my dad and my mom going on dates well, when they actually loved each other...

I giggled at this man do I ever miss the old mom I use to have.. "*huff huff* man now I can finally open the door for you!" Riley said trying to mimic my dad's voice I laughed and so did Riley, we walked in and "Riley there's really nothing to do here, besides buying pizza talking that's really it." I spoke which Riley didn't respond and just drag me to the very back of the Pizzeria.

A sly smirk grew on Riley's face, "I bet you 50 bucks that you won't stay under for 60 seconds." Riley said looking back and forth between me and the ball pit, and it was for 50 bucks too! "I bet I will!" Riley chuckled "alrighty then get in there!" Riley said I nodded, but stopped for a minute.

"By the look at this ball pit I would like that 50 bucks before hand, fuck I could die in there!" I spoke which Riley shook her head but proceeded to hand me the 50 dollar bill, then I put it in my pocket, I went in there not even bothering to take off my shoes and jumped which made Riley laugh.

Then my nose was filled with dust, as I held my breath for a bit, then I started counting and counting and counting until..

I heard children screaming and arcade games going off and parents talking, since when did it get so busy here? I thought to myself but continued counting. '46, 47, 48, 49, 50-' I counted but then I couldn't take it anymore I surfaced even if I lost the bet I didn't care, I wanted to see what in the fuck was happening, once I did I couldn't believe what I was seeing I was in a arcade room with a few tables and chairs and there were kids here and parents!

I soon realized I was in a ball pit full of children so I got out and everything on me was still in my pockets! 'Thank god..' I say under my breathe I walked around and found myself in the main area where Sam would have been but everything was soooo different! The stage that was once empty was filled by two characters that was, a bear and a bunny and all the really really little kids were all around the stage which was just so cute!

But then I realized something, was weird about the way the parents dressed and the kids dressed even the design of the diner, seemed odd.. Then it hit me, DID I JUST TRAVEL BACK IN TIME?!?! I thought to myself while my (s/c) skin went from normal to pale extremely fast then I needed to ask someone what year it was fast!

I went over to a nice woman with her 3 kids, "excuse me sorry to bother you but what year is it?" I ask trying not to acted so freaked out, "aww sugar-cube, how do you not know the year? It's 1980 now how about you go drink some water you look like you've seen a ghost!" The woman said I thanked her and took her advice and drank some water, now all I have to do is not freak out in front of all these wonderful people!

So I sat down and a very pretty waitress came over to where I was sat, "welcome to Fredbear's Family Diner where fantasy and fun come to life! What can I get for you?" She asked with an adorable smile that reminded me of Riley. "Hmmm I'll have a plain cheese pizza just two slices would do just perfectly." I say she wrote it down and walked to the kitchen I'm guessing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As it was getting dark I realized I had no place to go and that my mom would be about 6 years old in 1980 and dad would be 8 years old! So I walked out of the diner and just walked to where I could ask someone to spend the night so I walked and walked and walked and walked!
It felt like years but in reality it was only about 50 minutes, then my phone rang from someone texting me I looked at it and it was Riley and she was scared shitless.. I guess time doesn't stop when I travel back in time.. Or maybe it does somehow and I just don't know how to make it stop! I thought to myself trying to think positive..

But my luck was only getting a bit better when I found a house a few actually but one stood out to me the most, so if they say no what should I do? Um I guess breaking in would be the other option, I guess.. I thought to myself and it was settled if they didn't let me in I'll break in! As I walked up to the house that stood out for me, I was about to knock until..

When a woman came crying from out the door with both anger and sadness on her face .. "IT'S OVER WILL!! SO DON'T TRY AND STOP ME!!!!" The woman said while she ran from the house to her car a man also emerged from the house, "CLARA STOP MAKING A BIG DEAL ABOUT EVERYTHING, YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T CARE ANYMORE LEAVE IF YOU REALLY LOVED ME YOU WOULD STAY!!" The man said that I was guessing he was Will. But I couldn't make out there faces, but all I know is that the names were familiar to me.. I just couldn't but my finger on it, where I heard the names Clara and Will before..

Then I realized I was just daydreaming about that, I don't know what that was about but it sure kinda hurt to see that woman named Clara run off in tears, but I moved that aside and knocked on the door.
I waited there for a bit then I heard footsteps then the door opened, "what do you want at this time at night?" The man asked me obviously annoyed, "um hello sorry to bother you but I need a place to stay and I was wondering if I could stay here for the night?" I asked politely,

"No go back to your house kid or did your parents kick you out? Not my problem!" He said and shut the door right in my face! "Well fuck you asshole." I spoke to the man even if he didn't hear me, I just said it anyways. Guess it's breaking in then.. I thought to myself with a worried expression was plastered on my face.