Chapter 25

William's POV

As I drove up to the pizzeria, I got out of my car and went inside. I began to have flashbacks, but inside of them being all reminders of how much I've gone into insanity I recognized HER face.

"Hey Mr. Child Murderer, what are you doing?" (Y/n) spoke, which I stopped in my path.

"(Y-Y/n)? Is it really you?" I asked, she nodded.

"Just saying this now Will, if you want to see me again go through the ball pit IF, you still have it. Since it's basically early 90s, I see you're going to meet a terrible fate."

"Yes I get it, you know what happened to me! But what will jumping into the ball pit do?" I asked, in curiosity.

"You want to exist in my world with me? Go into the future, come see me, get Springlocked since you're basically immortal you'll come back. William, you always come back." (Y/n) exclaimed, which I smiled.

As I went into the building the ghostly version of (y/n) followed me into the building, as she handed me an axe. Of course I took, I started with Bonnie, as Jeremy that little shit almost broke my jaw, then I went to Chica which of course it was rude to go men first this is a make up.

Then I went to Foxy and then Freddy, then I went for Blake, which as expected I woke up Golden Freddy and Golden Blake. As I saw the spirits emerge from the broken animatronics, as I began to feel my fight or flight instinct began to kick in. Which (y/n) led me into the parts and service, and there it was the time traveling ball pit. I jumped in before the children could see me, and the ghostly version of (y/n) smiled at me and waved.

"Count to 100! Oh also think of a fake name, and keep a low profile!" (Y/n) exclaimed, then she disappeared.

Which I knew what she meant by all of that, as she told me the research she searched on the internet. She told me, I would be sentenced to death. So I had to play it cool, and just think of something. I was thinking of either Dave Miller or Vincent Smith, which I went with Vincent as it sounded almost as formal as William did.

(Y/n)'s POV

As I was lightheaded, of course Riley went full on mom mode and took every medical situation to a whole other level. As I had a horrible fever, I threw up every 30 minutes it felt like it anyways, I had a horrible cough and I was just cold, not even hot and cold nope I was an ice cube!

"(Y/n) what the fuck is happening to you, don't tell me you're gonna die if William dies.. If he cursed you like that, imma throw my own homemade glamburger!" Riley exclaimed, as she was stressed out. (Guess the game reference, which game is it?!🤪)

"I-I don't know Riley, it just started happening on the New Years so I don't know what's happening..."

"He better not be coming back into your life, without your permission because I'll go full out Australia on his ass, because apparently us Australias are the "red neck" version of British people, like why we're not!" Riley pouted, which I giggled.

"Just let me talk to him first, then I'll see how I feel about him. Okay? I'm not 16 years old anymore, I'm 24 and he's 32 well unless he's dead already which he dies younger around like 28. I'm pretty sure."

"Okay well if you need back up, I'm always here for you (y/n)." Riley spoke, which I smiled and nodded.

~~time skip~~

As a few days went by nothing has gotten better, in fact I think it has gotten worse.. Some spirits like the kids that William had killed, are now talking to me which I haven't heard them since I was 16, so why all of a sudden? They kept telling me he's coming for me, be prepared and shit like that.

I wanted to ignore it so badly but, at the same time I was wondering if it's true? Did he go into the pit to see me, or what is happening?.. As I began to pass out Riley called out to me, I looked at her as my vision began to become normal right before my eyes, my hearing was ringing for awhile so I couldn't make up of what Riley was trying to tell me, I tried to read her lips but it seemed like she was talking too fast for me to get it.

As I blankly stared at Riley, she noticed this and looked at me in confusion but also knew that I'm not hearing good or at all. As the ringing died down, I could finally understand what Riley has been trying to tell me.

"(Y/n)?? Can you hear me?" Riley exclaimed in conscern, which I could finally nod.

"Okay good! Well I've kinda found out a little bit more about William, that you probably already know. But apparently these side affects and sicknesses, are from a substance called blue remnant. There are different types of remnants, but it would have seemed that purple remnant makes you immortal."

"Wait wait, you're meaning to tell me I was somehow injected with BLUE REMNANT?!"

"Yes I'm afraid so, blue gives you nasty side affects when injected into your body it causes hallucinations, yellow causes to hear random voices like what people think but let's hope William doesn't have that one."

"Red remnant gives you incredible energy boosts and makes you run faster, green remnant gives you wicked memory lose and can even kill you if you put too much into your body.

"Pink remnant gives you a very friendly aura, purple remnant gives you the power of immortality and stops your stage of life after about 7 doses, some other side affects to purple remnant is that you will kill anybody without feeling anything." Riley spoke

Then all of a sudden we heard several knocks come from downstairs, probably from the front door.. Me and Riley looked at each other, and then at the doorway. We both made our way downstairs, as I stood by the kitchen which wasn't far from the front door. Which Riley went TOO the front door, as she had her hand on the doorknob.

She was about to turn it, then whoever it was welcomed themselves in..