Chapter 26

With a blink of an eye, I knew exactly who this person was.. I knew HIM all too well, and no it's not my father.. It was the one and only Mr. Child Murderer, William Afton in the flesh. But he looked like he would be around his late 20s early 30s but he still looks young, almost how we met.

As Riley grabbed her frying pan, she looked at me and immediately stopped and lowered her weapon of choice.

"Well I didn't expect to find you here darling, or your little friend." William spoke with his charm, I gulped.

"William what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be back in the 80s?!" I shouted, which Riley looked at me and pointed at William and mouthed 'THAT'S WILLIAM AFTON?!' I nodded to her response.

"Well as I was about to expect my fate, a friendly ghostly version of yourself appeared and told me, to go into the pit to see you again. I honestly don't regret it, I missed seeing your face love."

"Wait wait, you went into the pit when you were supposed to be springlocked?!"

"Yes I did, don't worry it won't affect the timeline greatly. I don't sense another me, I walked past my house and it's still standing!"

"W-Wait, it wasn't standing before they freshly demolished it. William are you sure, there isn't anything that got corrupted?" I asked, which William shrugged.

"I mean my son isn't gone like you said, he lives in that house but he boarded up the windows so nobody would look inside."

As I facepalmed, but the real question is why IS William here? Was it to put me through hell again, or what what is it now?

"Well I know you didn't come here to chat Will, so why are you really here?"

"I'm here for you, but I can't stay here any longer or there will be another version of me wondering around."

"What in the fuck do you mean by that?" I asked, which William scoffed.

"Exactly how I said it, so I need you to come with me and-" William got cut off by Riley flicking on the news, as she looked at William.

"I mean how long did you have, because some kids are already missing." Riley spoke annoyedly, which I looked at William in disbelief.

"Great now who can help us with your clone, like for fuck sakes William." I scolded, William for being selfish.

"Hey it wasn't my fault, the ghostly version kept blinking in and out of voice range before she could tell me how long, didn't realize I didn't have that long.." William crossed his arms, and rolled his eyes at me.

"Well now what do we do? THIS AIN'T UNDERTALE WITH ITS ALTERNATE UNIVERSES WILLIAM!!! WE DON'T HAVE INK TO HELP US OR ERROR TO DESTORY THIS UNIVERSE!!!" Riley yelled out, which made William blank.

"What's Undertale?" William asked, which Riley lit up and was about to explain but I stopped her before she could continue.

"Not now Riley, but what Riley means Will is we need help and we don't know how." I spoke, which William gained a sly grin.

"We could ask Michael, I remember seeing him go to a café down the streets in down town Hurricane." William exclaimed, which I lit up.

"That's great news, I know exactly where that is! I'll go by MYSELF! I'll be okay, me and Michael are okay with each other." I spoke, which William laughed historically.

"I'd be careful ever since you left he has been unhinged, so be careful." William warned, which I rolled my eyes.

As I grabbed my stuff to leave, William was right behind me which I scoffed and scolded him to stay. But being the stubborn British child murdering man, he said he would come with me and sit in the back seat.

Which I just rolled my eyes knowing I wouldn't win and agreed not willingly but by force, as William is just a stubborn asshole.

As William directed me to the café, I told him once we get there he's staying in the car. Which he sighed and crossed his arms, which I just rolled my eyes at him.

Once we got there, William crawled in the back of my car to stay hidden as he is a very well known serial killer in the future. Once I entered I saw a man with a hood up, which I tapped him on the shoulder he looked up at me in shock.

"(Y-Y/n)? Is it really you?" The man asked, which I nodded and got pulled into a hug.

"I thought I would never see you again.." Michael spoke, which I hugged him back.

"I know Mikey, but I'm here now."

"How did you even find me? Did you run into my father?..." Mike asked, which I gave him an uneasy expression.

"Well maybe your father used the ball pit to cheat death.."

"Oh trust me I know, I've actually already have that taken care of." Mike spoke, which I looked at him confused.

"Oh how?" I asked

"Well you see, this timeline is a little fucked but I've actually got him tracked. I just need help, he's coming back to my house to pay me for all the pain he's inflicted onto me." Michael exclaimed

"Oh really, and what do you need help with? I mean me and Will can help you, even my best friend." I exclaimed curiously

"Well I need the younger version of my father to off the other version of him, the corrupted version of him before he spreads the virus.." Michael spoke

"What virus??" I shook

"Someone or something or even HIM himself created a chip, to spread to a VR game about Freddy's to try and say Fazbear Entertainment isn't what it seems. We have to destory that chip and kill him as he's already infected with it, so can you help?" Michael asked, which I nodded.

"Okay, so do we need anything?"

"Well my dad's way of offing someone is fine, but after this of trying to keep the virus version of my father under control, we need to find a chip in him and destroy it so it doesn't spread and harm anyone."

As me and Michael discussed this, I looked at Mike and then back at my car. Was this all planned?...