Chapter 17

(Sorry for not posting, I have been going through a lot of stuff lately and I haven't thought to update this story at all.. So please forgive me!!)

As I wiped away the tears and took deep breaths in and out, that's when William entered the room, I could feel his furious eyes lay upon me.. Which made me feel uncomfortable, but what makes it worse was he was coming right in my direction.. As I held my breath, as I felt his heavy hand on top of me as I began to think that this was the end this is how I would die.. The most pathetic death ever, but it was a huge whatever at this point as a lot of damage has been done and I am so done with everything, I have suffered enough so at this point and giving time William would actually be doing me a favor.

"(Y/n) what is wrong? I know I might seem like I don't have a heart, but I do for my kids sometimes for my ex-wife." William spoke which I let a small giggle out when he said ex-wife, which he smiled a normal smile instead of a creepy one.

"But trust me I love I can feel like you, that's what I hate about myself is when I feel but that's human nature. Even if I murder kids, it's because I'm fucked up in my head. Well really fucked up, but I wanna help you. Hey if you want a job I'll hook you up at Freddy's, I'll do anything to make sure you or any of my kids aren't hurt." William spoke, which really hit my heart as I breathed out and looked at him smiling.

"Okay Mr. Child Murderer I'll give ya a shot, but I'd really love to spend time with your kids and possibly get a job at Freddy's. Then maybe I'll start talking, how's that sound?" I asked, which William seemed joyful.

"Alright! Since I am the Co-Manger at Freddy's I'll get ya set up, but I'll have to talk to Henry first." William smiled which made me smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I laid on the couch waiting for the Afton kids to come home, as I was excited to see them and I was honestly excited to know how their days went. But for now I have to wait, but Afton is one of those guys who don't like seeing people do nothing. So I wouldn't be surprised if he asked me to do something, literally anything.

"(Y/n) darling, would you like to come and pick the kids up with me today? Or do you have something better to do, like laying on the couch doing nothing?" William spoke, which I giggled to myself.

"Yes I'll come to pick the kids up." I smiled, which William sighed and smiled in relief.

As he got his shoes on and grabbed his car keys, I ran up to him or more like speed walked. Then I grabbed my shoes and put them on, once I did William opened the door for me which I smiled as my eyes gave off a 'thank you' kinda look.

"You're welcome darling." William spoke, which I looked at him in shock.

"H-How did you guess that??" I looked at him in surprise, William nervously chuckled.

"Lucky guess?" He spoke which I just shook my head and laughed.

As I started to walk up to Afton's car, I heard William lock the door and rush a bit in front of me. Which he unlocked his car and opened the drivers side, and gave me a signal to go over to the driver side. Which I did, but once I did I gave William a confused look.

"Why you giving me that look? You can drive, I just wanna make sure if I ever leave you to babysit my kids you'll return them in one piece." William spoke bluntly, which I looked at him and just did a scoff-laugh and shoved his shoulder.

William laughed.
"Well thanks Mr. Afton, and I can drive. But if you don't believe me fine, I guess I'll drive us to Clara's house or the school which one??" I asked, then again William laughed.

"Clara's house darling."

I smiled and hopped into the driver side, and turned the car on. Which William shut the driver's side and went over to the passenger side and got in. Once he did I put my seatbelt on and so did Mr. Child Murderer, which I put his car into drive as his car wasn't in the driveway.

Once I did we left the house, and went to find Clara's house which of course Afton helped me find her house. But I had to take a quick stop at a gas station for some Pepsi, because I wanted some and I was extremely thirsty.

"Darling really? You could've gotten water not sugar." Afton spoke annoyedly at me, which I just scoffed.

"William I think your forgetting that I'm not your daughter." I spoke, which bursted William's bubble.

"Well then I can kill you anytime I want then, now can I?"

I gulped.
"Fuck you Afton, now let's just get to Clara's house with me being in one piece." I scoffed again, and drove out of the gas station.

As I drove through the neighborhood of Hurricane, I was looking around everywhere as it all seemed so colorful and vibrant in the 80s then it does in the 2000s.. As my eyes went back and forth between the road and my surroundings, as I was so mesmerized by everything. Then I slammed on the breaks, once I saw two kids jaywalking. Which thank god I stopped in time, as I took a breath of relief.

Which the kids looked scared shitless, as I rolled down my window. "Hey ma'am we're sorry, we didn't know this was gonna happen.." The one boy spoke, which I sighed.

"No no it's okay, I wasn't really watching where I was going just carry on please." Once I said that, the two boys left and I carried on driving.

"You could've hit them." William spoke bluntly, which I just looked at him in disgust.

"William! God sometimes I wonder why you have kids.. You kill 'em for a living and you work at a haunted pizzeria!!" I spoke, which William just chuckled.