Chapter 3 - Tea?

Sorry this took so long to get out, my laptop died on me and I lost my charger TwT

Thank you to Jax-The-Night-Queen for helping me with most of the vehicles!

-Jay

✺ ✺ ✺

"Rookie, come over here and meet our guest!" Daichi yelled over the cheering, breaking you out of your trance.

You rocked your head, nodding as you walked over to him, a wide smile plastered over your sweaty face. Adrenaline coursed through your body, your heart going as fast as the wheels on your bike.

Walking over to the boss, your eyes wavered over that silver-haired male that had been standing behind Daichi like a lost puppy, his eyes frantically glancing around as if something was going to appear at any second. Although his face said differently as he wore a neutral expression.

He wore a dark blue denim jacket over a pale yellow hoodie along with some loose jeans that hung from his frame. The outfit seemed to match his outer persona, cute and shy.

"Boss!" you cheerily, finally walking over to him, briefcase in hand.

"Drop off your share of the money tomorrow, for now, meet my friend," he said, giving you a pat on the back, his way of congratulating you for the flawless race.

"I'm L/N F/N, nice to meet you!" you say, ecstatic to finally meet the silver-haired guest as you held your hand out.

"Sugawara Koushi," the now-named male mumbled, taking your gloved hand in his and giving it a firm shake.

As he pulled away, you drew in a sharp breath, yet keeping up your playful smile as you felt his warm grasp from beneath the leather. His face was spotless, except for one perfectly placed beauty mark underneath his right eye, his pale skin almost glittering under the bright lights of the parking lot.

He had kind eyes and his mouth creased up in a smile, barely noticeable, yet still a smile.

"Hey, I'll treat everyone to sushi since we have a guest!" you say over the voices and EDM music which was playing loudly in the background.

Cheers from your gang surrounded you as you received high-fives all around you.

"I'll get a double salmon roll with wasabi," Nishinoya said as he snooped around your side.

"Hold it till we get there, you still have a race" you laughed at his eagerness to eat, food-driven as always.

Stepping away from your group, you made your way over to where your BMW S1000RR stood still as stone, the bright lights reflecting off the dust speckled surface, the black motorbike covered in droplets of water mixing with specks of dirt from your race.

Swinging your leg over the back, the leather sat cold between your legs, as you adjusted yourself on the bike before pulling down lightly on the accelerator and slowly moving through the crowd with the briefcase sitting in front of you.

Your motor hummed rythmaticlly between your legs as you veered around people, making your way over at a slow pace to the mechanics who were giving you sly looks while lounging around their cars as usual.

"Nice race, easy win?" Kinoshita started, coming out from beneath a midnight black car, dark blue highlights stood out from the side, the Chevrolet Camaro was easily recognised as Tobio Kageyama's own racer. The Chevrolet Camaro was an American made car, specially imported from the country of freedom for Kageyama's own sake, now with it tweaked to perfection by Kinoshita and Narita, it was a beast on the road, putting fear into anyone that came up against it.