Chapter 6 - Intoxicated

So I should make note that I have neve had alcohol and am going of other peoples accounts-

-Jay

✺ ✺ ✺

You pulled up into your condo's car park, the previous hour being a blur of flashing police lights and the loud sirens while you had weaved through the city, driving past onlookers who could only stand and watch the police chase.

Now as you brought your motorbike to a stop, a wave of exhilaration flowed through you, making an adventurous and wild smile break out onto your face. You could still sense the wind that flickered through the helmet, whistling behind you and getting lost with the vehicles behind you.

Adding onto the overwhelming joy you felt in that moment, the sensational touches of Sugawara's lingering arms could still be delicately felt around your waist. His head was buried in your back, the hard shell on the helmet digging into your spine.

"Hey, you all good?" you cooed, slightly straightening your back as Suga's arms tightened around your stomach, slightly shaking whether it be from nerves or adrenaline.

"Just shocked" a low giggle escaped the silver male's mouth, looking up at you with his doe-like eyes.

"Sorry about that, I didn't mean to drag you into all this" the sound of a lonely drop echoed through the underground car park "Wanna come up?"

"Yea, thank you" climbing off your BMW S1000RR, you lent Sugawara a hand as he hesitantly climbed from the seat, almost like a baby deer learning to walk as it relentlessly tried to catch up with its mother.

Your shoes were soft against the cool concrete of the car park, making sure to bury the keys deep within your pocket. You could feel your friend walking a few paces behind you, his hard-soled shoes making echoed footsteps that rung out through the seemingly empty building.

Walking into the elevator, you pushed a button that had been worn with time, the metal box almost instantly closing its doors and moving upward.

"Wanna go to a party tonight?" you question, your E/C irises flickering over to see the reaction of your abrupt question.

"Party? I mean-"

"Come on, it'll be fun, you don't have to drink, and it'll be at my place so you can have the spare bedroom if you get too overwhelmed" you rambled on, desperately trying to convince the hesitant male to have a little fun.

A reluctant sigh escaped Suga's lips, giving you a look of disapproval "Fine,"

"Ah, score" you cheered, fist-bumping the air "We'll have to set up first though, I hope you don't mind helping" you half-heartedly laughed, hoping your friend wouldn't mind.

"I guess that's okay, who's going to come?" Sugawara questioned, walking out behind you as the doors opened, revealing the similar two doors, only separated by a number on each door.

"Well obviously the Inked crows, probably some of the Black Cats and Seijoh Brawlers. Most likely not the Eagles this time because we are in a bit of a feud with them right now" you pondered, counting the different gangs on your fingers.

"How many is that?" the silver male asked, watching with a worried look in his eye at the rapidly increasing number of fingers

"Not sure, but there's gonna be a lot" joking as you opened the door, a warm smell wafted through the air, giving you a warm welcome back home.

"Well, it's about... Woah, it's already that late?" you glance up at the clock, shocked by how much time had passed in what had felt like seconds.