Chapter 5 -Police Chase

Okay first off I wanna apologize. I haven't updated in weeks because I've, one, been busy or away, and two, been in a bad state to write an X reader.

This is quite short, so I apologize for that as well. Enjoy!

-Jay

✺ ✺ ✺

A refreshing breeze rustled your clothes. You sported a black simple graphic tee with a black thermal underneath, the edges bunching up around your wrists. Some loose jeans hung over your hips with a pair of crisp white shoes on your feet.

While your outfit hadn't had much effort put into it, you considered yourself to look rather decent, though wishing you had worn something more fitting for the weather as another cold breeze ruffled your clothes.

Giving up at looking up at the massive building, which was known as JP tower KITTE, you shoved your shivering hands into your pockets, feeling your phone and a few money cards against the palm of your hand.

Though your wishes of warmth were quickly shattered by the air-conditioned building. The doors, which were already open, allowed you to walk in at your own accord, making you waltz into a wave of freezing air.

It was like comparing the snow-capped mountains to a stormy desert, now you wished you could have stayed outside where it seemed to be warmer. Hesitantly dragging your phone from your warmed pockets, your hands now flushed from the cold, you looked at the opened screen.

A notification came onto the screen, giving you a short glance at the sender. Sugawara's name and his cute profile picture of him pulling peace signs. A baby smile crept onto your face, itching at your cheeks to crack into something more colourful and bright.

Relaxing your face, you returned to your phone, your facial expression now a neutral frown. Your E/C orbs scanned over the short message from your friend. Slowly trailing your head backwards, you glanced up at the annoying floors that seemed to extend far past the sky.

Gazing across the balconies of the high up floors, you spotted the familiar silver hair that stuck out like a sore thumb. He was leaning against the glass handrail, invested in something on his phone, other shoppers walking around him and paying him no mind.

A sly grin crept up on your face, gladly knowing that he had arrived early just for you. Dropping your phone back into your pocket and walking off to the escalator that went up, you wasted no time heading over to Sugawara, the familiar nerves that you felt the other day coming back to hit you like a truck.

"Suga!" your echoing voice becomes one with the many other stranger's voices, fortunately, your wide smile was instantly recognized by the platinum-haired male who jogged over to you, giving his classic grin back.

The male wore a pair of dark blue jeans that stuck to his lean legs, outlining his beautiful figure, though his top torso was covered by a navy blue oversized hoodie that dropped off his shoulders.

"Y/N I was getting worried you weren't going to come" Sugawara giggled, placing his hands awkwardly in his hoodie, very obviously fumbling around with something in his pockets.

"Let's go shall we, we'll discuss everything when we're in there," you say, leading the way.

"Uhm, the burger joint is closed..." the platinum-haired male hesitantly said, pointing over to the bright red sign that had a sign nailed to the front door.

"Sorry we are close...?" you mumbled, your eyes following the words written down "Closed? Well, where are we going to go now?"

"There's a fancy sushi place on the top floor, I don't mind paying if you like" Sugawara filled in, not liking the grouchy mood that you were in.