How they confess

Yuji Itadori

Yuji Itadori

-Practices in the mirror
-His confidence slowly disappears as soon as he blurted his feelings for you
-Itadori. EXE. has stopped working
-The definition of the color red
-When you confessed how you felt as well he hugged you tightly
-The both of you looked at the sunset until it was dark
-He walked you too your dorm and wished you a goodnight
-He Ran to his room to give you a small gift
-The gift was a small pink teady bear like the color of his hair

(Little scenario of how he confessed)
You and Itadori where laying down on the grass looking at the pretty clouds while the sky was turning a pretty orange, redish color. While the both of you shared jokes and made up shapes out of clouds Itadori asked you something.

Yuji: "Y/n-chan, I know this is really random to ask. But what is your opinion on dating?"

You turned your head too look at him while he was lost in the sky.

Y/n: "Dont worry about the question. I find dating to be something that either lasts for a lifetime or something that doesn't last 3 or 4 months. It just depends if you have the right person in your life..

There was a small pause for a couple of seconds then he asked you something else.

Yuji: "Well... I guess there is this one person ive been thinking about lately.

Y/n: "Really? Well who?"

Itadori sat up then put his hoodie over his head playing with the strings, you sat up with him.

Yuji: "Iisten Y/n this isnt really easy for me to say since ive never felt like this towards someone...want to be with you forever, even if we get into fights, ill make up for it even if it takes a long time to make up for the mistake I did..."

He looked into your eyes with a nervous look, then the regret hit him..

Yuji: "Oh no, I said too much.. Im sorry!"

Yuji laid back down on the grass using the strings of his hoodie to tighten the hood so it covered his face.

Y/n: "Itadori... I-.."

He slowly uncovered his face too see yours, it turns out the both of you where just as red.

Y/n: "I dont know how to put these into words, but. I feel the same way for you for a while now..."