If you rejected them Part 1

(The idea of this chapter is reader rejecting them because they like someone else.)

Yuji Itadori

Yuji Itadori

(His P.O.V)

Yuji: "Iisten Y/n this isnt really easy for me to say since ive never felt like this towards someone...want to be with you forever, even if we get into fights, ill make up for it even if it takes a long time to make up for the mistake I did..."

'Words couldn't describe how nervous I was, I mean what if they say no? I'm afraid... Do they even like me back?'

Y/n sat up next to me with a sad look on their face, they took a deep breath and looked at me.

Y/n: "Yuji... I'm sorry but.. I only see you as a friend. Nothing more.."

I felt my heart drop in my stomach when they said those words.

Yuji: "O-oh it's okay, we can still be friends and hang out together.. Right?"

It was quiet for a second. It was uncomfortable and awkward which made me just wanna leave.

Y/n: "Yeah we'll still be friends. But just friends okay? We'll still look out for each other and hang out like normal."

They got up and started to walk off I asked where they where going.

Yuji: "Where are you going?"

Y/n: "I'm gonna go back to my dorm, why?"

Yuji: "I'll be right there. It's getting a little late anyways so I'll be right behind you."

They walked away, I just laid down on the grass trying to gather myself up again so I could see them again.

Yuji: "Where did I go wrong?.."

I got up since it was getting dark I didn't really want to be laying down on the grass anymore. As soon as I walked into my dorm I got the teddy bear from one of my drawers. I just looked at it thinking what if they said yes. I didn't really want it hanging around in my room so I just gave it to Nobara.

The next day was more tiring than usual, I felt more drained and just wanted to sleep. But when I saw Y/n I got this feeling of being happy to see them but not at the same time.

Gojo: "Did you even sleep last night? You keep falling asleep or yawning. If you're really that tired you know you can just go off to sleep."