If you rejected them part 2

Fushiguro Megumi

Fushiguro Megumi

His P.O.V

Fushiguro: "I like you... that's it.."

Y/n: "You l-like me?"

Fushiguro: "You know I wouldn't do this as a joke Y/n.."

My heart felt like it would burst from my chest at any given moment.

Y/n: "We've been friends ever since middle school, we've always looked out for each other right? You know as friends?"

I felt my heart drop into my stomach when they said those words.

Fushiguro: "Friends?"

Y/n: "You know... As friends? I like our relationship they way it is now I don't wanna push things further... Okay?"

I started to regret what I said..

'If only I kept that it to myself.'

Fushiguro: "Y-yeah, that's okay I don't wanna make you feel uncomfortable.. And I don't want things to get awkward so I think I'm just gonna leave.. You can relax in here for a bit."

I walked out of the door going outside getting some fresh air.

'Did that really just happen? What they said?'

I sighed and tried to process all of my thoughts at once but it made me more stressed than I already was. Then I heard footsteps behind me, I turned quickly to see it was Inumaki.

Fushiguro: "Oh, hey.."

He looked at me confused and got his phone out and started typing something down. When he was done he showed me the phone.

"Is everything okay? You look a bit sad. ):"

I looked up at him and sighed again getting ready to explain what happened.

Fushiguro: "You know Y/n right?.. I told them how I felt just now and... They rejected me."

His expression became sad then started to type on his phone again.

"I'm sorry that happened, I really am... But sometimes you have to let go of feelings that aren't valid for someone anymore even if you feel like they're still there it's easier to let go since it'll hurt you in the long run. Plus you'll find someone better! So don't worry(:"

I smiled down at his phone looking up at him.

Fushiguro: "I guess you're right.. I can't really be mopping around, even thought it'll be hard I'll try.."

He gave me a thumbs up and I gave back his phone he walked away. I decided to go back in my dorm room to see if Y/n had left. When I walked in they where gone so I laid down in bed face first hugging my pillow. It was getting dark anyways so I got ready for what tomorrow held for me.

In the morning I got up as usual. I got out of my dorm room and got something to eat so I could wake up a little more.

Gojo: "Mornin'!"

...

Gojo: "Helloooo??"

Fushiguro: "Sorry I'm still waking up.."

Gojo: "hmmmm."

He was walking around me in a circle until he stopped infront of me looking confused.

Gojo: "You look more gloomy today, unless you're half asleep still."

Fushiguro: "I didn't sleep well last night so I'm still tired."

Gojo: "Is that so... What kept you up?"

I stopped what I was doing and just stared down at my drink.

Fushiguro: "I just couldn't sleep so I stayed up."

I resumed what I was doing but everything felt fuzzy like if I had forgotten something. But then I heard Y/n and Itadori together in the dining hall which made me turn my head to see them, they where smiling at each other and joking around. I turned my head around just getting my food and sitting outside trying to enjoy my food in peace

'I shouldn't feel like this, just snap out of it already!'

I started to feel insecure about myself whenever I saw Y/n and Yuji together. But as long as they're happy together it's okay. I'll still support the relationship...

A/n

Hello readers! Sorry I didn't post for the past 4 days I just wanted to relax for a bit since I got back then get back to writing (: have a great day and drink enough water! Sleep well 🥰