💕Comforting you💕 Yuji Itadori x Reader

(Blood warning & Curse warning)

You and Yuji where on a mission with Gojo. He wanted to test the both of you since you had training and wanted to see if you improved or not. But there was just this one stupid curse that kept playing with the both of you guys.

Yuji: "DAMNIT! It won't die! No matter hard we try it won't just give up!"

He was getting frustrated and started to get impatient.

Y/n: "Just try to calm down we can do this!"

He sighed and just went back to trying to kill it. But the curse just kept dodging his attacks which made him more impatient. You where starting to get frustrated too and then thought of an idea to trap it.

Y/n: "Yuji I have a plan! We're gonna try to trap it-"

Itadori stopped and stood still for a second.

Y/n: "Yuji?"

No response.

Y/n: "Hey Yuji?"

You walked over to him seeing if he was hurt. Then that's when you saw the marks on his body... He switched to Sukuna.

You stepped away from him as fast as you could thankfully avoiding getting scratched by his hand.

Y/n: "Yuji why!?"

You had to try to get him back to his normal self as fast as you could so nothing bad would happen.

Sukuna: "He didn't switch out with me, I thought I would do it since I was getting bored of sitting in there all day long."

Y/n: "We could have done it on out own, we didn't need any of your help!"

Sukuna tried landing a hit on you but you managed to barley dodge it. He tried to land more hits on you but you dodged all of them but one. He managed to hit you in the gut causing you to spit out some blood.

'Shit!'

You took back your stance getting ready to fight again. But before you could get back into stance he was gone. You held your gut trying to put some pressure on it hoping it would stop the pain. You looked around you trying to find him.

Sukuna: "You fool."

You quickly turned where the sound was but he wasn't there, that's when you felt someone behind you. You turned around quickly too see him standing behind you with a little grin on his face.