Break up Prank

Requested by:just_a__writer
Thank you for requesting!

Yuji itadori

-"What-"
-Blamed himself for doing something wrong
-Asked you for another chance
-Little tears started to form in his eyes but refused to cry
-Felt like shit
-As soon as you told him it was a prank his face flushed into a red color
-Baby was embarassed 🥺
-Never wanted you to leave him
-Trys to be careful of what he says and does now
-After the prank he didnt leave you alone for the whole week

It was like every other day, just training, fighting cursed spirits, and doing nothing. You whre bored and wanted to do something fun or at least somewhat entertaning to you. Scrolling through instagram gave you an idea. You knew it was either going to be 50/50. It took you thought then you decited to pull a prank on Itadori.

It would hurt him a little bit but what harm can it possibly cause, you thought.

You jumped out of bed trying to find Itadori. You found him with Todo talking about their tastes about women who are tall and have a nice 🍑.

Y/n: "Hey Yuji, I need to talk to you about something important... In private if we can.."

Yuji: "Oh sure thats fine."

He followed you to the vending machines where the both of you had your privacy.

Yuji: "So you needed to tell me something?"

Y/n: "Yuji... Please dont get mad at me for this okay?."

Yuji: "Why would I get mad? I mean im a lot more stupid than you so no I woudnt."

Y/n: "Well..."

Even thought you wherent acatually gonna break up with him you where still since the prank can go both ways.