Chapter 24

warning, there are some cursing in this chapter, if you're not comfortable with that, please press/click away

--------------------------------

'It's humans.'

The room went silent. I wanted to ask them lots of questions, and ask I mean scream at them-

'Human souls are the source of our power and it just so happened that the last human kept in captivity was killed, around the same time as your friends who happen to appear here. Lady Bish's guess that these fools killed it, and used it's soul to make their trip here. Ans ever since then, they've been searching for a way to bring humans to Daemos. Starting with you.'

The guys looked down, ashamed. 

'So they're using us.. All along. All these months they were trying to win our hearts, just for us to go to Daemos and be killed..'

3rd POV

Ava, horrified and upset, asked them.

'Is this.. True..?'

They didn't answer.

'You were using us..? This whole time?!'

'Us? I knew I sensed more than one human here.'

Zex thought. He looked around. Y/n hid behind y/p's sister's doors, trying not to make a sound.

'I see you, human.'

Zex waited for the perfect time to attack Y/n while Ava and the others were arguing.

'SHUT UP! ..The talk of marriage.. Everything.. You wanted me to bring humans to Daemos..'

'I'm so sorry..'

Asch apologized to her in a low tone. Zex laughed.

'You apologized to this human? This is too good. Now I see how vulnerable you truly are. Before I end this..'

Zex looked at Y/n, he smiled.

'I see that you're hiding.'

Y/n backed away from the doors and tried to find an item that can help Ava. Y/p was about to grab the giant pencil, but Zex teleported beside y/p and threatened y/p. Rhys went to Ava and told her he's going to do something and it'll hurt a bit. While the others went to Y/n and Zex. The werewolf bit Zex' hand, he dropped his dagger on the floor in pain. Y/n took the sharp weapon and pointed it towards Zex.

'Give up now, Zex.'

Leif told him. Once again, he laughed.

'You think.. You're all smart?'

He pulls out a light blue colored potion.

'Think again.'

He splashed the potion on the ground.

'Ava!'

Y/n calls out for y/p sister. But it was too late.. Everything turned white..

{In Daemos}

Everyone got teleported to a horrible place, Daemos. The six of them looked around and saw Ava and Y/n were not there. Zex was confused.

'What the- where did they go?!'

'What the crap was that?!'

'We're.. Back on Daemos..'