Chapter 1

(A/n, the chapter 1's cover is definitely not rushed-)

(i has rewrote this chapter but not changing the pic cause theres already comments abt iiiitt-)

----------------------------------

Y/n POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I yawned, opened my curtains and went to our kitchen to cook some pancakes for Ava and I. We live in a pretty big apartment not gonna lie. Our dads bought it for us, but we still have to pay for the monthly rent sadly.

Few hours passed by and Ava finally walked out of her room. I should probably remind her about the interview.

'Hey Ava! here's your pancakes.'

I gave her a plate with 3 pancakes with syrup and butter on top. The classic.

'Remember it's your turn to take out the trash, I took out the trash thrice last week..'

I reminded her as I took a bite of my pancake, she yawned.

'Yeah yeah. Is there anything else I need to be reminded??'

She asked. I told her she has an interview this morning. Her eyes widened and started to get ready, I sighed and washed the dishes..

-Few Minutes Later-

Ava was about to leave the apartment but got greeted by Jake, the owner of the apartment building,

'o-oh! h-hey Ava! I'm uh here to collect rent.'

'How come it's always us you ask for the rent? You know there are other ways to make friends.'

Ava responded, she then excused herself to get the trash bags and closed the doors,

'Wooowww, that was just straight up mean. Don't you think, Ava?'

I told her. She just rolled her eyes and smiled, she checked at the time,

'Oh no.. I'm going to be late!'

She shouted and rushed to get the trash bags and went out of the apartment,

'Well, now I have the apartment all to myself.'

I went to my bedroom to get my phone and started watching [fav show/serie/YouTuber]

A/n

i has kinda rewrote this chapter and idk if thats a word-