Chapter 6|Rehearsal 2 Part 2

Y/n's POV

Me and my mum just got to the studio and competition is tomorrow and me and Brady still haven't perfected our duet so I hope we can today.

I got out the car and headed into the dancers den and only Lily and Ellie are in there so far so I get out my phone while stretching to text Brady.

The Texts

Brads🥰💋🖤

You
Hey just arrived at the studio are you almost here?❤

Brads🥰💋🖤
Yep just pulled up see you inside.❤❤

End Of Texts

Brady comes into the dancers den and joins me on stretching and says. "Hiya Y/n/n!!"
"Hey Brads!!" I say back to Brady. (Brady's nickname is Brads and only he allows you to call him).

Everyone else comes in and as we do we hear Miss Abby say. "Kids get in here I want to start with the group."

We all head in Studio A and everyone in the group dance gets into their starting positions while the others stand on the side.

"Ok I will tell you corrections because I want this perfect even if there is only 5 people in the dance Y/n won't cover a mistake, Y/n can't always cover for you if you make a mistake. So I am going to turn on the music and you will do it without any drama you hear me?" Miss Abby tells us strictly.
"Yes Miss Abby." We all say calmly back to her.

She turns on the music and we start it and I focus on myself and try not to focus on the others and as I am I see Brady staring at me in awe.
Me and Hannah both do our parts perfectly while Miss Abby still correct the others on simple things like to point their feet and stuff like that.

(Because you can't see Lily and Brady's walk off in 'My Big Brother' we are going to say the walk off is Brady running back on stage after calmly walking off and picking us up and kissing us for 4 counts and then walk off carrying us with our legs wrapped around his waist and our hands up in the air while showing a shocked expression.)

"Ok perfect it will have to do because this rehearsal isn't an actual rehearsal, we are only running over dances and doing walk offs if I haven't told you them yet." Miss Abby tells us.
"Duet first I need to tell you your walk off before we begin, (she explains until just before the kiss). And right there!" Miss Abby says making me jump abit.
"You have to kiss for 4 counts. No excuses it has to happen." She continues.

"Can we wait until competition?" I ask Miss Abby because I am feeling uncomfortable.
"Nope right here, right now." She tells me sternly.
"Can I go grab some water Miss Abby before we continue?" I ask desperate to grab a drink because I feel like I am going to faint.

"Fine but be quick." She tells me so Brady puts me down and I head into the den.
I get into the dancers den but before I can get to my bag everything goes black and I hit the floor.

Jessalynn's POV

I see Y/n leave Studio A and the next thing I know I hear a thump. The mums and I except Joanne all hear it and go down to the Dancers Den and see Y/n passed out on the floor of the dancers den.

I go into Studio A to tell Abby with Yolanda and Stacey with me since they are the mums Y/n is closest with.
"What you three and have you seen Y/n she went to have a drink of water and still hasn't returned?" Abby asks us.
"We heard a thump upstairs and went into the dancers den to see what it was and right now the other mums except Joanne are in the den because when we got down we saw Y/n had fainted. Abby can you call an ambulance please?" I explain and ask Abby worried about my daughter.