Chapter 7|Competiton 2

Time Skip to when they arrive at competiton

Y/n's POV
I wake up to Brady shaking me.
"Hello Gorgeous, come on we are at competiton, your mum has your wheelchair." Brady tells me after he sees I have woken up.

Mum brings my wheelchair over to me and Brady and then helps me in it.
Then all the camera crew and producers come and help me down and out of the bus.
Once I hit the ground I hear multiple gasps from the audience and then I here it, the voice I never thought I would hear again...

"Welcome back ALDC, Hope to be competing against you today!!" I look over and saw her...

CATHY!!

The team comes over and walk with me, well while I wheel and then I hear Cathy gasp as we go by her and her team of rotten apples.

"Y/n honey what happened to you?! I never thought I would see you again!!" Cathy says seeming excited to atleast see one OG girl.
"Leave her alone Cathy, and where have you been all these years??" Miss Abby asks her sounding annoyed.

"Oh just plotting my win since I never thought I would see you again!! And I guess Y/n won't be able to compete because of... that." Cathy sassily says to Miss Abby.

I had enough of hearing Cathy's voice so I decided to speak up and sassily said. "Oh Cathy, you are so dumb. I can still compete I just can't do some things."

"Oh, And Abby you must be dumb because you never go to competitons like this." Cathy says ignoring me.
"What do you mean?" Miss Abby asks.

"Oh, the judges give corrections on stage straight after every performance." Cathy tells the whole team which shocks all of us.
"It didn't say that when we signed up for it." Aunt Abby says. "Kids just go to the dressing room and get ready please."

We all go to the dressing room and start getting ready.

Me and Brady are next to each other as me, Lily and Ellie all get ready for our solos.
Just as we finish Miss Abby comes into the dressing room.

"So is what Cathy said true Abby?" Yolanda asks.
"Yes it is and I explained to them about Y/n and they understand, they just don't know which person it is." Miss Abby tells everyone.

"Now soloists, up here. Lilliana your solo is a Contemporary piece and that is one of your best styles so you need to freak people out but at the same time be dainty and pretty. Elliana, your solo is about the situation that happened years ago between Stacey and your mum so represent that character. And finally Y/n this is one of your old solos that you one with a perfect 300 so go out there and show people even with the same solo you can be incredible and don't need a new solo every week to win." Miss Abby says sternly to all three of us with us nodding at her understanding what she said.

We all head to either backstage or to the audience.

As we arrive we then hear. "And next to the stage we have Lilliana with Mommy Dearest."

Lily finishes and then the judges say. "Ok first I just want to know how old you are because that was very impressive but you seem really young."
"I am 12 years old." Lilly tells the judges.

"Ok, first of wow a 12 year old done that, second I just want to say I did see you almost slip on your turns so my only correction is try to stay more focused when you dance but still use your face." The judges say to Lily which she smiles and nods at.