Chapter 18|Competition 6 Part 2

Y/n's POV

I wake up to Brady shaking me and seeing him dressed already.
"Good Morning Princess time to get up," Brady tells me before kissing my forehead and transferring me into my wheelchair.

I then go over to my suitcase and get all the stuff I need out to get ready and then go into the bathroom and get ready for the day.

(Your Outfit)

(Your Hair)

(Your Makeup)

(Your Makeup)

I then exit the bathroom.to see Brady had packed both of our suitcases.
I then wheel over to him and he leans down to me and we share a passionate kiss for a minute or two basically me saying thank you.

"Babe are you going to be ok in that will you be cold," Brady asks me concerned pulling out his phone to check the weather.
"What's the weather supposed to be like," I ask him as I lean back into my wheelchair.

"-7° Fahrenheit," Brady tells me (-13°Celsius) before going over and grabbing me a jacket to keep me warm.

(The Jacket)

(The Jacket)

"Thank You Brads," I say as I slip on his jacket that is oversized on me.
We both then leave the hotel and head down to the lobby since we are going to go to a fast food restaurant for breakfast.
Once we arrive we see all the team in the lobby and Miss Abby says, "Ok, everyone on the bus we will have a pit stop for breakfast."

We all then get on the bus, me and Brady cuddling while watching Harry Potter on his laptop.
Sarah is infront of us next to Lilly, so Sarah turns around and asks for her and Lilly, "Can we watch with you?"

"Yeah sure but you will have to stand up or we will have to squish together," I say as Brady pulls me closer to him.
We all end up squishing together and continue watching for 10 minutes until we pull up at McDonald's.

We all get of the bus after we park and walk in, Miss Abby then says, "Kids order whatever you want I am paying."
We all walk over to the electric ordering thing (Like those big tablet things) and start putting in our orders.
"Ok Y/n you next," Miss Abby says wheeling to the side so I can wheel infront of the screen.

I then go to the McCafe section and click on the Iced Coffee and picked a Medium. I then go back to the normal breakfast section and order a Toasted Bagel with only Butter.

"Ok do now everyone has ordered we need to wait for number 0083 to be called," Aunt Abby says looking at the receipt.
After waiting for 10 minutes until we see on the screen and a worker calls out, "Number 83."

We all rush up me and Miss Abby a but slower than the rest because we are both in wheelchairs.
We all then get shown to the disabled table.
We all start eating and after 10 minutes we finish and get back on the bus driving 5 more minutes to get to competiton.

Once we arrive at competiton we all get off the bus, me and Miss Abby having to be lifted to the ground, and head into our dressing room after taking pictures with fans.

"Ok, so obviously today is only Group Dances so everyone needs to get ready-" Miss Abby gets cut off by Jill walking into our dressing room playing 'Rotten To The Core from Descendants' trying to freak me out.

I stop getting ready and go infront of her and wait until I hear the line 'I'm rotten to the core, core' and start doing the dance choreography to upset her.
After a bit I think Jill can tell it isn't annoying me so she gives up and leaves the dressing room causing me to go back to finish getting ready.

After 10 minutes everyone finishes getting ready and we head infront of Miss Abby so we can clean the number on spacing.
"Ok, everyone needs to get there in time I can't have someone slow down the number Ok," Aunt Abby says as we finish running over the number and she starts giving us a pep talk, "Ok, this should be an easy win, yes we are going against the OG team but if they are working with Studio Blue that won't help them improve it will bring down what they can do."

After our pep talk we all either head to the audience or backstage and wait for our number to be called and as we are waiting we hear, "And Next to the stage we have No 247 with Broken Dolls."

We see Studio Blue go on stage and they are alright, like it was definitely not technical enough for a dance competiton.
After them we hear, "And next to the stage we have No 248 Thoughts and Prayers."

(You are Lily, Imagine another two people one in blue one in red being Elliana and Lilliana and everyone else is themselves)

After we leave the stage we got a standing ovation and now we have to wait backstage for awards.

Time Skip to Awards

"Ok, is everyone ready for our top 5 awards," the announcer screams into the microphone.
5th place is announced until we hear, "And in 4th place we have No 247 with Broken Dolls."

Studio Blue all stand up and go to the front smiling the most fake smiles I have ever seen.
Then 3rd and 2nd are announced and now we are waiting for 1st place as we hear, "And in 1st place with a score of 297.9 we have No 248 Thoughts and Prayers."

Once those words leave the announcers mouth the rest of the team shoot up and run to the front while I wheel over as fast as I can to the front.
We all smile proudly as the announcer asks us, "And who choreographed this dance."

He passes the microphone to Brady so he says, "Abby Lee Miller and Gianna Martello."
He passes the microphone back to the announcer who asks, "And what studio do you dance for."
We all say loudly into the microphone, "ABBY LEE DANCE COMPANY!!"

"And the judges wanted me to ask you, Are you all really Best Friends," the announcer asks before passing Lilliana the microphone.
"Duh, we also have a team couple," Lily says smiling as the judges gasp happily.

"Who can we ask," the judges ask smiling causing all the girls to point at me and Brady which causing us to blush red.

After awards we leave the stage and head back to the dressing room to see all our bags packed so all we have to do is get on the bus to go to the airport.
We all then get on our bus and watch a bit more Harry Potter before arriving at the airport.

Time Skip to Boarding the Plane

We all sit down in our seats, me next to Brady as we watch even more Harry Potter, we finally started watching Prisoner of Azkaban.

After 4 hours I start falling asleep on Brady's chest as I cuddle up to him more and the last thing I hear and feel before I fall asleep is, "Goodnight Princess," and a kiss on my forehead.