Chapter 20|Competition 7

Y/n's POV

I get woken up to the sound of Brady saying, "Wake up Princess we're here."
I open my eyes to see us already parked and the girls out of the car with their mums.

Brady then gets out the car while I undo my car safety belt as he gets the ramp out which causing the mums to gape at the car and Miss Abby to say, "I need a car like that."
We all then head into the building and sign in before going to the dressing room.

"Ok everyone this competiton is weird so Senior isn't 17+ like it normally is but it is 15+ from the start of the year and since both Y/n and Brady were 15 and are now 16 they have to compete Senior," Miss Abby explains as Yolanda does my hair as I do my makeup.

"Wait so Abby what is Teen," Stacey asks as she starts Lily's hair for the trio.
"Teen Category is 12-14 so the trio is in the Teen category," Aunt Abby says as everyone looks shocked.
"Wait so what is the group competing in," Anne asks as the trio and soloist continue to get ready.

"It will be competing Teen since the average age of the group is 14.5 and it is only .5 over the age so the competition let is slide," Miss Abby says as I finish my makeup and go change into my costume.
I come out as Tricia asks, "Is this all of Brady's costume?"

Which Aunt Abby just nods at.
After Brady comes out the official members put on their team jackets and then leaves for either backstage or the audience.

After 5 minutes we arrive and hear, "Now next to the stage in our Senior Divison is Brady with Mercy."
Brady passes me his team jacket before going on stage.

Once Brady finishes he gets a standing ovation as he leaves the stage.
I then give him his jacket along with a kiss and hug.

There was 4 routines in between mine and Brady's solos so we have to wait awhile but then Gianna comes back stage and says, "Y/n The Next Step (I am using this studio, I know it isn't a real studio) is here and have a solo competing in the Senior division so Abby wants you to do some turns to freak them out."
I just nod before Brady takes my jacket and helps me stand and we all notice all of A-troupe there so I pull out one of my best set of turns.

The whole team then looks over at the Next Step yet again to see it's a girl who I have never seen before in a solo costume who we heard someone call 'Summer'.
But then we hear, "And Next in our Senior Divison is Y/n with Bird Box."

I walk off stage to hear a standing ovation and some people crying.
Brady passes me my jacket which I don't put on and then we head back to the dressing room so I can change and shower.

We see the mums there already when we enter so Tricia passes me my bag and I go shower.
Once I finish showering I change into normal comfy clothes.