😝Adoption day beatch🤪

Kentrell POV
KD-youngboyyyyy wake up!.kd said yelling
Me- ight mane get out.
KD-fine 🙄 but ima bad bitch.
I got up and got in the shower and put on👇🏾the pic.

Montana- yall ready.
Me- yes les go.
When we get there
Montana- excuse me he would like to adopted a kid.
Ms roach- how old?
Me-12 to 15.
Ms Roach- ok....kenlie McKenzie brea jazzy keniddy Jayden Jordan and omari come down here now!.
The kids except for kenlie- here we come. All the kids came down.
McKenzie- OMG IS NBA YOUNGBOY!.
Alot of kids were surrounding me.
I was looking at the kids and they looked either a mess dirty or a thot. I was bout to say never mind but the desk lady said.
Ms Roach- weres kenlie.
McKenzie- oh she up stairs there's no point of her coming down.
Ms Roach- shut up..KENLIE GET DOWN THESE STAIRS NOW.
Kenlie-OMFGG.
when she was walking down the stairs she was singing my song dead trollz.
That made me smile
Kenlie- Correct that come correct me bitch why u said dat.
McKenzie- shut up.
Kenlie- no u shut up lil dirty ass slut don't even take showers smh.
Ms Roach- KENLIE!
kenlie- what it's TRUE she fuck all the boys in here and to top dat off she did it with the teachers for a good grade.
Montana- oop.
McKenzie- I want my ones.
Kenlie- bet les go.
The McKenzie girl tried to hit the kenlie girl but she ducked and to peaced the McKenzie girl in her face and started punching her.
Ms Roach- STOP IT GIRLS.
BUT the kenlie girl didnt
Me- montana go break it up.
Montana- ight.
Montana went to get the girl of the McKenzie girl and the McKenzie girl wasnt moving and blood was all on her.
Ms Roach- ima go call the police.
The ambulance came and took the McKenzie girl and the cops asked the kenlie girl questions.
Ms Roach- sorry you had to see that but who would you like to adopt.
Me- her.i said pointing to the kenlie girl.
Ms. Roach- u sure.
Me- yes.
Ms Roach- I don't recom-if u dont give me them damn papers I will blow the roof of the center. I said to lady.
Ms Roach- ok😅.

                     Kenlie POVI woke up and did my hygiene

Kenlie POV
I woke up and did my hygiene. After I did that I put on the out fit 👆above.

(Skip to the part where yb sign the paper but she didnt know it was yb cuz she didnt look at his face yet.)
Ms Roach- kenlie people wanna adopt you.
Kenlie- ight lemme pack.

After she done packing

Kenlie- ok-OMG.
When I went down stairs I was about to say ok and when I looked up famous NBA youngboy was right there.
Yb-u ready.
Me-yea. I said in excitement.
When we got in the car it was it was 6 nigga in the car staring.
Yb- damn can she have her face back.
???- Well ima introduce my self instead of starting like a creep.... hi in Kendrick but call me KD. A big ear dude said I just nodded.
???- I'm Benjamin but i go by Ben 10 and not the dam mb cartoon. I chuckled and then nodded.
????- I'm Joseph but call me baby joe.
KD-more like baby broke. He mumbled
Baby Joe smacked him up side his head.
???- anyways I'm Tyquian but I go as q-quando rondo ik I listen to your songs. I cut him off.
??? I'm Trulondrick but I go by boomer or big b.
???- I'm three u can call me uncle three. I nodded.
Montana- I'm Montana I'm yb manger and since I'm like a pop to yb ig I'm yo grandpa. I nodded and everyone looked at yb.
Yb- fuck yall lookin at.
Kd- a induction nigga.
Yb- mmcht I'm kentrell I go by youngboy but you can call me dad when your comfortable.
I nodded
Kd- so tell us about your self.
Me- ok.. my name kenlie I'm 12 my mom put me in the orphanage because personal things I have IED bipolar and anger issues to were my eyes change colors. They nodded they head and I decided I didn't wanna tell them about my 4 personalities. I layed my head on the window and fell asleep.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Comment ideas.
Do yb really care about her?🤔
Should I make them longer?
Vote Plzzz🙏😞

Do yb really care about her?🤔Should I make them longer?Vote Plzzz🙏😞

U read 748 words