🔪⚰️Torture🔫🔪

Kentrell POV
It was 3 am and I was just getting in the house I went to go check on kenlie but when I went in there she wasnt in her room. So I went back downstairs and I heard kd loud ass in the theater room.
Me- kd where my child at.
Kd- the publicity child right next to ben. Kd said. I looked over to were Ben was and seen her snuggled into his chest. That made me feel some type of way but I didn't care she was only fo publicity and to look good. I went up stairs and went to sleep.

NEXT DAY
I woke up and did my hygiene and put this on👇🏾

NEXT DAYI woke up and did my hygiene and put this on👇🏾

Then went downstairs.
Kd- aye yb what's the plans for today.
Ben- you should have a daughter date with Kenlie.
Me- nope she's only for publicity and to make my profile look good. I said to them and they looked like they seen a ghost. I looked back and seen kenlie looking down and then ran up stairs. But I didnt care she only for publicity.

           Kenlie POV
I woke up in my room so I guess uncle Ben took me up here last night. But I got up and did my hygiene and but on👇🏾

 But I got up and did my hygiene and but on👇🏾

With

And went downstairs and heard yb saying i only for publicity so my eyes started flickering light blue and black so I went up stairs and started to pack up all my clothes guns and shoes

And went downstairs and heard yb saying i only for publicity so my eyes started flickering light blue and black so I went up stairs and started to pack up all my clothes guns and shoes. And went downstairs and seen the gang sitting down.
Kd- were u going slime. Kd said causing everyone to look at me.
Me- somewhere farther then here. I said walking to the door.
Ben- plzz dont leave. Ben said.
Yb- let her leave she was only for publicity and no one wants her.
That's why her mom never came back for her. Yb said making my eyes turn pitch black. So I went up to him and started punching him with all my strength and he was hitting back. So right night were fighting like to niggas on the street until Ben pulled me of and I walked out the house with all my stuff.

             30 minutes walking around
After 30 walking around I found a hotel.

(A/N- mb I forgot to mention he showed the world about her.)
I checked in and went straight to sleep.

The next day
Still kenlie POV

I woke up and did my  hygiene and but this on 👇🏾 just the out fit.

And left to the store to get me something to eat. Me and kentrell still mad at each other. While I was walking to the store a black car rolled past 3 times

This the 3 time

And someone came behind me and put a cloth over my face and before I knew it was pitch black.

                     Kentrell POV
I woke up and went to kenlie room and remembered we got in a huge argument. The gang been sad. Kd usually crack jokes but he takes everything seriously now. I was in deep thought until my phone binged i unlocked my phone and went to the unknowns message to see a video of kenlie being punched and stabbed for not answering the unknown person questions. I stopped watching the video and called the gang and told them come over quick. I did my hygiene and put on 👇🏾

                30 minutes later Boomer- yb we here wat do u need

                30 minutes later
Boomer- yb we here wat do u need.
Me- kenlie. I said making them look confused.
Three- I thought you said she was for "publicity". Three said putting his had on his hips Like a mom.
QR- right. Quando said making the gang agree.
Me- kenlie been kidnapped. I said making me more mad.
Them=the gang all together.
Them- mane you cappin.
Me- no I'm not look. I showed them the video of the unknown people abusing her.
Bommer- oh hell nah. Boomer said with a mad face.

                       BEN POVV
    When yb said kenlie got kidnapped it made me mad alot. So I tracked her location from her phone.
Me- yb I got her location. I said in a rushed tone.
Yb- bet...yall got yall straps. He said making us all lift are shirt up to show the guns.
Three- ight les go. Three said running out the door.
When I find put who took her it's no mercy on god.
                    Kenlie POV
After I blacked I woke us in a white room and I seen angles so I died the end...

Sn

But after I blacked out I woke up in a white room.

???- yall she's a wake. The girl said.
???- bet bring the torture tools. Some boy said.
???-ight. The other girl said.
Next thing you know it was all black
(No torture parts dis time)
Few hours later

I woke up with burn Mark's and cut Mark's. That made me think kentrell nevered tried to find me. After hours and hours crying and feeling weak and drained I could barely hold my eyes.
???- go get the cloth for me. The dude said.
???- yessir. The girl said. When she came in the room and gave the cloth to the dude and he put it on my face covering my nose and mouth. I tried holding my breath but then I gave up and breath in and ever thing was black.

           3 hours later
I woke up in my bedroom.
Me- it was all a dream.

The end 😅😂😂😅