🥱😐2 years later😯🙄

☝️ Santana I had to put the pic up here read the end if I don't know wat I'm talking about.🤦🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️
3 point of view
————————
It's been 2 years and after kenlie got out the hospital she couldn't talk but right now her voice is heald but not the bullet wholes because she got stabed in her neck. They haven't seen Jamal since the hospital.

Kenlie
————————
My dad decided that I should start going to school instead of being home school by him. I agree cuz he dumb he dropped out and he probably gone teach me the wrong thing.

Come on kenlie. Kd said cuz me and him was walking to the corner store on 38 street.

So kd u got a girl. I asked.
Nah well used to but I got a son. He said making me stop walking with my mouth hanging open.
You better close your mouth for a fly fly in it. He said busting out laughing.
When we got to the corner store
We got to the corner store and walked in. I was getting a lot of snacks for me then I turned around to see kd following me like a lost puppy.
Me: kd y are you following me. I said making him scratch the back of his pezzy head.
Kd: I ahhh I was getting oreos. I said making me bust out laughing cuz I knew he was lying.
Me: I know how u lying cuz u just passed the Oreos.
Kd: fine ion got any money. He said making me stale face him.
Me: fine I'll pay for u.
Kd: bet.
Me: kd U know how I get a lot of money from my lipgloss website and me doing people hair right. I said making him nod.
Me: I know u having trouble with your rent and stuff. I said making him look off  to the side.
Me: it's good I got u I can split haft with u since ever time I'm down or bored or need someone to hyped with u there. I said hugging him while this dude was crying.
Me: wipe dem tears of your face for someone see u cuz it they find your weakness they gone use it against u. I said making him nod and wipe his tears. We rung up our snacks up and was walking out the door to see that Jamal kid arguing with a grown up.
The lady: Jamal u is not bringing enough money in for the rent! She yelled at him.
Jamal: I'm trying I'm the only one in the house working out here for money.! He yelled at I'm guessing him mom while a crowd of people started forming around. Before me and kd can go over and say something the lady pulled out a gun and shot him I'm his stomach and leg and ran.  I ran over and people was yelling at each other and everything.
Me: SHUT THE FUCK UP! I yelled making everything go silent.
Someone: she youngboy daughter making them start talking again.
Me: YO SHUT THE FUCK UP OR EVERYONE GETTING SHOT AND IMA PIN IT ON ONE OF YALL. I said making them go silent.
Me: now who ever live right here bring me a cloth peroxide and alcohol( not the on grown ups drink but the shii that burn on cuts and wounds.)
A teenager boy: I got u lil sis. He said running in there house cuz it was the  closest. He came out and I put peroxideon it to clean it.
Me: you ready. I said looking at Jamal.
Jamal: yeah do it. He said I poured some on the toilet paper The teenager brought and put it on the stomach bullet hole in the leg bullet hole and I held it there.
Jamal started squeezing my other hand and the ambulance pulled up and got out.
Me: wait he's not gonna make it in time. I said making everyone look at me confused.
Me: if u take him to the hospital he gone be dead by time so lemme just do it here. I said making the ambulance people look at me for a moment and then nodded there head and gave me the tools. I started working and a bigger crowd formed around.
Me: kd hand me the tweezers I said making kd look confused.
Me: nvm kd .... aye the teenager boy can u come here and hand me some tweezers. I said making the boy hand them to me while i mugged kd.
I pulled the bullets out and Sat them on the plate thing.
Me: aye do not touch the bullets cuz I need them. I said making them look at me weird.
Me: not like that ima find the lady who did this she dumb as hell she touched the bullets and left her finger prints on the bullets. I said making haft of the grown ups nod.
Me: can u hand me the wrap. I said and he handed it to me and  I wrapped his leg first.
A kid came next to me any started asking me questions.
(Santana the lil kid)
Santana: wat happened to yo neck.
looking at the wrap around me neck cuz it started bleeding from that yo-yo bitch stabing me in my neck making everyone look at my neck with a worried face.
Me: 2 years ago I went to the mall and got shot in my neck and lost my voice for 1 year but the bullet hole in my neck wasn't fully healed a couple days ago I got stabbed in my neck buy a lady. I said making them nod.
Me: one of y'all got any vaseline I said making this man I recognize got in his house and get a thing of Vaseline out and gave it to me.
Me: kd u know how to do it. I said making him nod. He took the wrap of and put peroxide on it and then put the Vaseline on it then wrapped it up.
Me: ight I'm done i said putting the tools up. Everyone started clapping. The ambulance people took Jamal on the lil bed thing and was bout to get un the car.
Jamal: wait kenlie can u come with me. He said making me nod and a smile appeared on his face making all the moms and girls awe and the boys mugged him( in a way like they see her as fam and a sis now cuz she be helping people on the streets.)
Me: bye y'all. They said bye and kd and me got into the car about to close the door.
Santana: wait kenken. He said causing me to look up from my phone and look at him.
Me: yeah.... I said waiting for him to say his name.
Santana: Santana the names Santana and will I ever see u again. He said looking down.
Me: where's your mom. I said he point to this pretty lady.
Santana: mom my new friend needs to talk to u. She walked over and shook hands and I gave her my number and left to the hospital.
Kd: yeah we one our way to the hospital...... no I mean... no she not hurt ...... Jamal was hurt but u know nurse kenlie fix him up. He said on the phone.
At the hospital
Jamal was sleep so was kd so I decided to go get a drink from the vending Machine that's down the hall. I started walking and I heard a group of boys talking they was like my age and younger. I was at the vending machine and The snack got stuck so I seen the boys behind me waiting next so I seen a janitor. And went up to him and made a deal. We walked over to the vending machine and he unlocked it and I gave him a stack and I started taking some snacks for me kd and Jamal.
One of the boys: ayo she just pulled out a stack and gave it to that man.
Other boy: u act like u don't got a lot of money. He said making the boys agree. All the boys were talking except one of them.
Me: y'all can get y'all snacks now. I said turning around.
Santana:KEN KEN. He yelled running over to me.
Quiet boy(saint).
Saint: say stop talking to strangers tana. He said looking at his phone.
Santana: but she's not a stranger if mom got her number and met already. He said making the boy look up then at his phone.
Santana: how about u can come with me my big brother jaylen, saint and my dad glock and my mom Ryan out to eat tomorrow.
Saint: stop offering people out if u didn't ask mom or dad. He said rolling his eyes.
Shii he one of them boys I though
Santana: ima ask my mommy and daddy if u can come. He said snatching one of the boys phone calling his dad.
Phone convo
Hey dad

Yes

Can my friend come out to eat with us mom met her and she's saint hight she's like a sister to me.

Yeah as long as her parents fine with it. He said
Ight. Santana said then hung up.
Phone conversation over

Santana: call your dad and ask. He said and I sat between one of the boys I learned name is Justin and jay.
Me: hey siri FaceTime dad. I said
Siri: FaceTiming dad green heart green snake green gun.
I started fting him waiting for it to connect.
Wassup kenlie. Heard Ben say causing all the boys to look up but not at my phone.
Ben: you looking for youngboy. He said.
Me: yeah. I said making them look at my phone.
Dad; you still at the hospital. He skied making me nod.
Me: But I wanted to ask u I got invited to a out to eat and go skating ,and to the mall tomorrow with friends can I go. I asked making him nod.
Dad: you got brought money on yo card right.
Me: yeah I've been saving from my website and from doing people hair and cutting hair.
Dad: say who head next to yours. He said making me look u to see all the boys in my phone but Justin head was in.
Me: my fri- her best friend Justin but anyways wea yo moms at. He said with the phone in the air. Making us laugh.
Dad: Fuck off my daughter phone. He said in making Justin give me my phone making us bust out laughing. Me: ight dad I ten u. I said
Dad: I ten u and also tomorrow dee and py comin over for a couple months he said making me nod and he hanged up. I looked up to see the boys staring at me.
Justin: y didn't u tell me your dad was youngboy.
Me: ion kno but I gotta go.
Santana: bye ken ken. He said hugging me.
Me: bye Santana. I said
And walked back to the room Jamal was in to see they was still sleep

I KNOW ITS LONG AND IMA START UPDATING MORE😶 ima pick him for saint 👇🏾

U read 1861 words