😔😔Im sorry😥😔

Recap.
Me- it was all just a dream.
Recap over
I said sighing until kd ran in my roon.
KD- hey how you feeling. I looked at him confused.
Me- wym. I said making him sit on the bed next to me.
KD- you was just abused. Kd said making me mad.
Me- say kd ion wanna hear bout that shit ever. I said looking in his eyes making him nod.
KD- fine. He said going out my room.

I got up got some clothes to start the day. I got In the shower for 40 minutes and then got out and brushed my teeth and got dressed I put on this👇🏾 and told kd to take my picture.

Baby.Kenlie

Lliked by nbakd,babyjoe, and mgng10x and 89k more

          Comments disable
Thx kd I said as he handed my phone back.
KD- so are u and yb talking. He asked me.
Me- I haven't even came out my room yet nigga. U said staring in his eyes making him uncomfortable.
KD- SAY YB COME GET YOU DAUGHTER SHE MAKING ME UNCOMFORTABLE. Kd yelled. Making me punch in his face hard making him get put straight to sleep. I went downstairs to eat something. While I was walking down the steps I was looking on my phone. I heard alot of people talking so I looked up from my phone to see the whole family I'm talking bout baby mommas kendall sherhonda teelee everybody. I got to the last step and it went quiet.
Sherhonda- kentrell who's this pretty little girl. She said looking at me.

Kentrell- "this is my adopted daughter". Kentrell was saying and people started talking at the same time. Kentrell was starting at me but I was avoiding eye contact.
I was on my phone looking at clothes until some girl walked up to me.
???- hey I'm jania one of kentrell baby mommas.
Me- hey I'm kenlie.
I could tell me and her was gonna get along great.

Kentrell povv
I invited the family over so they can meet kenlie. I saw jania and her laughing so that was good because I dont want them to have drama. I seen star walking up to them. Oh boy.

Kenlie POV
Kentrell house
2:40pm

Me and jania was looking at some cute clothes and lip glosses and laughing until girl walked up to us.

???- hi I'm star. She said holding a baby.
Me-hi I'm kenlie. I said to her then looking at jania. I can see she dont like her I wonder why. But anyways child we went back to looking at stuff on our phones until this Starrfish girl was all in my phone.
Me- damn you all up in my phone... I could've been watch something inappropriate.
Starrfish- I was just seeing wat yall was looking at.
I just ignored her until she asked another got damn questions.
Starrfish- you got a boyfriend?. She asked.
Me- No what I look like. I said getting irritated.
Starrfish- dang little girl you ain't have to yell. She said making everybody look at us.
Me- you getting annoying like If wanted to talk to u I would've got up and went were u was siting and ask you some dumb ass questions. I said standing up.
What they dont know is I got weapons on me so probably wanna back of lil ugly dude.
Starrfish- who you trying to size. She said and jania was about to get up until I told her to sit down. Starrfish gave the her baby to sherhonda.
Me- I ain't trying to size no one so u needs sit down and go get yo hair done. By now ever one was just staring except kentrell he went to pick up the gang but kd.

Starrfish- b-you badass child. Starrfish was bout to say something until kd was walking down stairs with a bruise cheek.i started laughing so hard.

Me- u good kd. Said walking up to him.
KD- no I'm not good. he said mocking me.
Starrfish- anyways I'm not bout to argue with a orphan. She said making me breath in and out.
Teelee- calm done kenlie.
I look at her and my eyes was pitch black. And she backed away.i decided that I'm gonna give her a warning. I was pulling my glock out my pants right when kentrell and the gang walked in laughing.
Teelee- kentrell. She said whispering and head bobbing to me.
Kentrell- kenlie put the gun down. He said making me take it off safety and look at it.
Sherhonda- wat is she doing. She said with everybody staring at me.
I was looking at the gun and then pointed it at my head.
Jania- kenlie please put the gun down.
Ben started walking up to me and I was starting to pull the trigger when Ben took it of my head.
Ben10- wats wrong lil thug.
Me- Ion wanna be on this earth and people keep playing with me like I won't kill them.
Boomer and Ben was hugging me.
Then kentrell came up.
Kentrell- I'm sorry fo saying that u was for publicity u change me i stopped drinking lean and percs. He said with a tear drop coming from his eyes. I pulled I'm down to my size and wiped his tear fi him.
Me- ik your sorry and I forgive you but I'll never forget and I'm sorry I tried to kill my self.
Follow my Instagram : 2K.LIL_BIT
_________________________________________

I'm back bitches I think fo good but I'm gonna post all my books CHAPTERs.

Kenlie tried to khs😔

Boomer and Ben are her favorite😁

She bruised KD's cheek.😮😌

She pulled a gun out on starr😮

G