He is so annoying

You were cooking food in the kitchen when you hear Hoseok coming downstairs.

You ignore him and continue to cook.

Hoseok: What are you cooking tonight?

Y/N: Japchae.

Hoseok: Japchae? But I don't like japchae.

Y/N: I already made japchae. Now you will have to eat it.

Hoseok starts getting angry. He doesn't want a eat the food you are preparing but you already started cooking.

Hoseok: Throw this and make something else for me.

Y/N: What!? I am not your servant. Eat this or stay hungry.

Hoseok: What did you say? How dare you fucking y/n? YOU ARE LIVING IN MY HOUSE SO YOU WILL HAVE TO DO AS I SAY!

You flinch as he raises his voice. He takes a deep breath and leaves.

You harshly pick up the japchae which you were preparing and throw it in the dustbin aggressively.

You run your hand in your hairs in frustration and start cooking again.

While you were angrily cutting the vegetables, the knife accidentally cuts your finger. Blood starts coming out of your finger.

You hold your hand worriedly and start blowing air at your finger.

Hoseok notices that something is wrong and comes towards you. He sees your finger bleeding heavily.

Hoseok: Gosh. Can't you do anything properly?

Y/N: Stop blaming me for everything!

Hoseok: *smirks* Well, you deserve it.

You angrily look away. You are so done with his behaviour. He is getting rude every day.

Y/N: My ex would never say that.

You whisper but he hears you. He raises an eyebrow and says-

Hoseok: At least I won't cheat you.

Your jaw drops as he says that. You look at your finger again and start washing it with water.

~Time skip~

You were taking a shower before going to bed. After taking a nice bath, you come out of the restroom with just a towel on your body.

You open the door and start walking towards the mirror to apply moisturizer.

While you were walking, you hear Hoseok.

Hoseok: Damn...

Your eyes are wide open when you see him sitting on your bed.

You immediately scream his name after realising that you are in just one towel.

Y/N: HOSEOK! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!?

Before you can do anything, he smirks and takes a picture of you.

He leaves the room while staring at his phone screen, making you frustrated.

You wear your clothes and quickly go downstairs.

Seeing him sitting on the couch, staring at your picture in which you are half-naked makes your blood boil.

You snatch his phone from his hands.

Hoseok: Yah! What are you doing? It's my phone give it to me-

Y/N: How dare you take such a photo of me?

You quickly try to delete the photo but he holds your hand and grabs his phone back.

Y/N: No! Give it to me-

He raises his hand. He is very tall and you cannot reach his hand. He is being playful and irritating at the same time.

You stop struggling and pout.

Y/N: Please delete that photo.

Hoseok: No.

Y/N: Jebal...

Hoseok smirks and looks at your photo again.

Hoseok: I never saw you like this. You are really hot-

Before he can say anymore, you pull his phone and start running. You start giggling while running around. He is following you with big steps.

Hoseok: Y/n, you better give me back my phone!

You stop and quickly delete the photo, you didn't notice that he is right behind you. He grabs your arm and pulls you closer to him.

Y/N: Yah! What are you doing?

Hoseok: How dare you touch my phone?

Y/N: Why did you take such a photo in the first place then?

Hoseok: You are my wife. I have complete rights to you.

He wraps his strong arms around your waist and pulls you even more closer.

Hoseok: I can do whatever I want with you.

Y/N: W-what do you mean? Lemme g-go.

Hoseok: *smirks* Fuck no.

Your eyes widen, you are trying to get away from him.

You finally stop struggling when you realise he is too strong.

Y/N: What do you want?

Hoseok: You.

Y/N: W-what!?

He slowly starts coming closer to kiss you. You nervously close shut your eyes, thinking that he will kiss you.

He looks at your nervous and scarred face and starts laughing.

You peak through your first eye and then the other to see what's going on.

He leaves you and starts laughing like a maniac.

Y/N: Are you done now? *sighs*

Hoseok: No but, l-look at your face!

He starts laughing again.

Y/N: You think it's funny?

You start walking towards your room in frustration. He sees you going back to your room and follows you.

You aggressively lay down on the bed to sleep.

He also lays down on the empty side. Out of a sudden, he burst into laughter.

Y/N: Gosh. Stop it.

Hoseok: I can't stop laughing. You are just so funny.

[Y/N'S POV]

He is crazy. Sometimes he is just really angry and other times, he is so playful and cute. He is not normal.

[END OF POV]