Chapter: 16

Hoseok is talking to other businessmen at the party. Jungkook is standing with a drink in his hand, waiting for Seo Young.

He hasn't seen Seo Young at the party yet. He takes a sip and looks to his left.

He spots her in a long black gown. His eyes pop out and his face becomes red. He was staring at her.

Jungkook thought: Damn, is she, Seo Young?

Seo young smiles at him and walks towards him.

Jungkook: Wooooooooowwwww........

Seo Young: What?

Jungkook: You are gorgeous.

Seo Young: *blushes* You are looking handsome too.

Jungkook: *chuckles*

They both start chatting with each other. Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off from her even for a moment.

Jungkook thought: I think I am falling in love.

Seo Young is talking to Jungkook when she notices Jimin behind him.

Jimin is staring at Seo Young. She is confused and looks away.

After a minute, she looks at Jimin again. He is still staring at her. She starts feeling uncomfortable and looks down.

Jungkook: What happened? Is something wrong?

Seo Young: N-no.

Jungkook raises an eyebrow.

She looks at Jimin again. Jimin smirks and winks at her.

Jimin thought: She is so damn hot, I wonder how those red lips taste like.

Now she can't take it anymore. She excuses for the restroom and starts walking away.

She takes a deep breathe when she enters the restroom.

Seo Young thought: It's alright, he was just looking at you.

She starts washing her hands.

Jimin: Babygirl...?

Her eyes widen hearing Jimin's voice. She looks behind her and Jimin was standing with a smirk.

Seo Young: Wh-what are you doing here??

Jimin: Stop overreacting. I guess I fell for your hot body the first day I saw you at the meeting.

Jimin walks a little closer to her. She steps back. Fear takes all over her body.

He starts checking her body.

Jimin grabs her by her waist and smells her perfume.

Jimin: Ah...you smell...so good.

Seo Young: Please...let me go-

Jimin: Shh...stay quiet and I will give you a lot of money.

Seo Young: I don't want your fucking money! LEAVE ME!

Jimin holds her mouth with his hand and starts kissing her neck aggressively.

Tears start forming in her eyes. She was trying hard to scream and escape but Jimin won't let her go.

He scratches her and rips her shirt from her shoulder.

He pulls her closer to him and pins her to the wall. He pushes her hand to the wall. He grabs her thigh and tries to kiss her lips.

But all of a sudden, someone grabs him by his shoulder and punches him several times.

He opens his eyes to see Jungkook standing with the angriest eyes ever.