Chapter: 14

Jungkook was looking here and there for Seo Young. He can't even ask anyone about her because he doesn't know her name yet.

He sighs and turns around. He flinches when he sees Seo Young right in front of him. He smiles and keeps staring at her.

Seo Young: Boss sent me to help you.

Jungkook: Really? *smiles*

Seo Young: Yes.

She confusingly looks at him.

Seo Young: Why are you staring at me like that? Give me the files.

Jungkook: Oh, sorry. *gives her the files*

Seo Young: Come with me.

She takes him with her and sits down on her chair.

Seo Young: Please sit down.

She starts telling him how to do the work. Because he was new, he kept making mistakes but Seo Young corrected them.

~Time skip~

Jungkook: *stretches his arms* Is it done now?

Seo Young: You did great.

Jungkook: You did well too. You are the best.

Seo Young starts blushing. Jungkook smiles.

Jungkook: He said to finish it in 2 hours but we both did it before 2 hours. Lemme go and tell him that we already did our work.

Seo Young: *smiles* okie.

Jungkook starts jumping towards Hoseok's office excitedly.

He opens the door and sees that Hoseok was not inside. He starts looking for him.

He goes to the reception and asks where he is.

Receptionist: He already left.

Jungkook: Left? Where?

Receptionist: He went home.

Jungkook: So early? It hasn't even been 2 hours.

Receptionist: He leaves early these days.

Jungkook: Why??

Receptionist: *sighs* He goes to meet his wife who is in the hospital.

Jungkook: Y/n?

He starts getting confused. He decides to call Hoseok but he doesn't pick up.

He goes to the hospital in your room and his eyes widen at seeing Hoseok.

Hoseok: Y/n-ssi, it's been 2 months, when will you wake up? *pouts*

He gently rubs your hand.

Hoseok: I hope that day comes soon when I can hug you and tell you that I am sorry. It wasn't your fault. I should have already told you about Mi Sun.

Jungkook was staring at Hoseok. He didn't realise that Jungkook was watching him.

Jungkook slowly walks towards Hoseok and hugs him tightly.

Hoseok was startled at his actions. He was confused that how he came here all of a sudden.

He slowly pulls away from Jungkook and looks at him confusingly.

Hoseok: What are you doing here?

Jungkook: I came to see you and y/n.

Hoseok was a bit confused.

Jungkook: *tears up* I didn't know you were such a kind person. I am sorry hyung, I always thought that you were wrong, I even hit you, I am sorry.

Hoseok: Ah...don't cry now. It's alright.

Jungkook wipes his tears and fakes a smile.

Hoseok: *laughs* You don't even know how to smile properly, how will you impress Seo Young.

Jungkook: *shocked* Y-you already know that I am trying to impress her.

Hoseok: Afcource.

Jungkook: *looks down*

Hoseok: You joined the company because of her but do you know that she is married and has kids?

Jungkook: WHAT! SHE HAS KIDS? WHAT ABOUT ME? DAMNNNNN.

Hoseok: *laughs* I was kidding, she is single.

Jungkook: *hits hoseok's chest* Yah! Stop joking, I thought she is married.

Hoseok starts laughing.

Jungkook: I completed the work you gave me.

Hoseok: Really? I am pretty sure Seo Young did most of the work.

Jungkook: No. I helped her, a liTtlE biT.

Hoseok was smiling widely. Jungkook suddenly remembers what Hoseok said earlier.

Jungkook: Hyung, who is Mi Sun?

Hoseok's smile faded away.

Hoseok: Why are you asking me this? She is no one and you don't need to know about this.

Jungkook: Umm...okay.

He looks down and Hoseok comes out of the room leaving you and Jungkook alone.

Jungkook thought: Is he hiding something from me? And who is Mi Sun?

~Time skip~

Hoseok was sitting in his home, looking at the last text Mi Sun sent him.

"I will be back in 20 minutes"

A tear leaves his eyes.

Hoseok: My baby, please come back. When will these 20 minutes end? I need you so much.

He lays down and hugs the pillow. Tears are continuously flowing from his eyes.

Hoseok: First Mi Sun left me, now y/n is in a coma. If I fall in love with my pain, will it leave me too?

He looks beside him, where you used to sleep. Now there is no one.

Hoseok: Everyone eventually leaves at the end.

He closes his eyes. He wipes the tears on his cheek and hugs the pillow again.

No one knows about the pain he is hiding inside, the things he has to suffer everyday. The times when he spent crying every night.

He needs you so much right now, only you can bring his lost happiness back.