A friend

It's 10 AM right now. You were sitting on the couch while watching some movies. Hoseok already left for his work.

While you were watching movies and eating chips, you get a notification from your phone.

You check your phone and it's a message from a friend of yours. A smile crepts your lips when you see his text.

[ON THE TEXT]

Jungkook: Hey Y/N👋
.
Y/N: Hi!
.
Jungkook: What were you doing?
.
Y/N: Nothing, just chilling.
.
Jungkook: Oo, where is he?
.
Y/N: Who? Hoseok? He left for his work.
.
Jungkook: So, are you free today.
.
Y/N: Yes, why?
.
Jungkook: We haven't seen each other for a long time so I just thought we could meet today if you want to.
.
Y/N: Nice idea but Hoseok would kill me if I go out.
.
Jungkook: But we haven't met since your marriage day.
.
Y/N: Kooki, try to understand.
.
Jungkook: I hate you.
.
Y/N: Ah, don't say that.
.
Jungkook: I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU.
.
Y/N: Alright, what place?
.
Jungkook: Really? Okay so XXXX.
.
Y/N: Okay, I will come to XXXX at 1 PM.
____________________________________________

You are excited to see Jungkook but deep down you are a little scared of Hoseok too.

You decide not to tell him that you are going out because he would never let you go out if you tell him.

You keep it a secret from him and get ready.

[AT 1 PM]

You were driving. You are so happy to see Jungkook. Jungkook is your friend since high school.

A boy was once bullying you when you were 16, at that time, Jungkook saved you. After that, you became good friends.

You finally reach XXXX and get out of the car. You are looking around for Jungkook.

Jungkook: BOO!

All of a sudden, Jungkook jumps in front of you, trying to scare you.

Y/N: You cannot scare me but nice try.

Jungkook: *laughing* I missed you.

Y/N: I missed you too. Let's go now.

You both sit down at an empty table and start chatting. You both were laughing and talking. You were feeling so good with him.

He has always been a loyal friend to you.

While you are spending time with Jungkook, Hoseok is working in his company. He thinks you are at home.

He picks up his phone and calls you, but you don't know that he is calling you as you are busy with Jungkook.

He calls you again when you don't pick up.

Anger starts taking over his body when you are not picking his calls. He is angry and worried at the same time.

Hoseok thought: What the hell is wrong with her? She usually picks up my calls.

He starts thinking deeply. He picks up his phone again and tracks your number.

He is shocked when he tracks and finds out that you are not at home. He quickly gets out of his company and starts driving towards your location.

Hoseok thought: She is not at home. She is not picking my calls either. She would tell me before going out. What is going on?

He stops when he reaches the coffee shop you were in. He looks through his window and notices you from the glass.

He was calm, but soon his eyes widen when he sees Jungkook with you.

[HOSEOK'S POV]

What the fuck is she doing there with another guy? How dare she?

[END OF POV]

He quickly gets out of his car and starts walking towards you with big steps. He opens the door and starts coming towards Jungkook.

Jungkook notices him and gets up with a smile on his face, not knowing that he is mad.

You haven't seen Hoseok yet. Hoseok holds Jungkook's collar and punches him in his face, making him fall on the floor. You get up to see what's going.

You are left in complete shock when you see Hoseok there.

Hoseok starts punching Jungkook mercilessly until blood starts coming from his face.

You quickly hold Hoseok's arm, trying to prevent him from hitting Jungkook.

Y/N: HOSEOK STOP WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING-

He pushes you and punches Jungkook one last time before getting up.

He looks at you and grabs your arm. Hoseok then starts dragging you outside.

You are worried about Jungkook. You don't wanna leave him alone in such a condition.

Y/N: Hoseok, please lemme go. Jungkook is bleeding, he needs help-

Hoseok stops after hearing Jungkook's name from your mouth.

[HOSEOK'S POV]

She still cares about that nerd. She wants to be with that idiot. Is she married to me or him? All she cares about is him. Fuck. Seriously, fuck.

[END OF POV]

He leaves your arm and starts walking towards his car aggressively. He doesn't even look at you before leaving.

You cannot stop Hoseok but you can still help Jungkook. You walk towards Jungkook and help him get up.

He is coughing blood. His nose is all bloody and his shirt is also a little ripped.

You take him to the hospital.

The doctor applies some medicine for his wounds.

You take him inside your car and decide to drive him home.

You both were sitting in your car. He had his hand on his stomach because it was hurting there.

You notice him, and say-

Y/N: I know it hurts. I am sorry for that Jungkook. It's all my fault-

Jungkook: No y/n-ssi, don't say that. It's not your fault.

Y/N: But you are hurt-

Jungkook: It doesn't matter. It will be fine in 2 days.

Y/N: What will I do if he scolds me, or, hurts me.

Jungkook: Don't think like that. He is your husband. He would never hurt you.

Y/N: But he never talks to me nicely. He hates me.

Jungkook: Did he ever say that he hates you?

Y/N: N-no.

Jungkook: Then why do you think like that? Just give him time. Everything will be okay soon, hm?

You slowly nod.