Prologue

"Push more, Luna! Push!"

Scream. Baby cries.

The mother and baby was brought to a private room. A man with a great power walks in. Smile widely upon seeing the woman in bed.

"Love, look at your son", the woman said weakly and softly.

"You did great, Love. Let me hold him, take a rest. We'll talk later", the man replied while giving a kiss to his love.

The man shift his eyes to the bundle of joy in his arms. His son. The future  of the pack. The baby open his eyes which the man stunned. Frown is written on his face. An omega. His mate is an omega and he love her so much.

The woman who give birth, singing a lullaby. When frantic knocks surprise them. The Alpha open the door and shock when an oracle standing there. The oracle bows, "Alpha, Luna, congratulations. Would you please let me see your son?" the oracle asks politely.

"Why?", the man asks.

"I have a premonition", the old lady carefully walk towards the woman and the baby in her arms.

After a while, the oracles close her eyes. Kneel before the baby. She can't believe it.

"What's wrong?", the woman asks. Panic and confusion is written on hair face.

"Nothing's wrong, Luna Note. Your son maybe an omega but he will be mated to one of the most powrful alpha that we ever had. A war will break out and your son will stop it in a snap", the old lady explains. Open her eyes, trying to peek again on the baby.

"War?", Alpha Froilan asks.

The oracle nods, "Yes, without your son. Blood bath will be everywhere. Hundreds of dead bodies will pile. Please, take good care of him".

Alpha Froilan said his thank you to the old lady and walk near his wife and son. He didn't know whether he will be proud or afraid his son destiny.

The Alpha heard about the rumors. The son of Alpha Wut from the North possess a massive power as well as the the royal prince.

Every thing is going well until one night, a painful cry echoes the whole pack. The Luna is hysterical because her son is missing. From then on, they never know what happened to the omega.

*****       *****
This story is dedicted to:
YummiAunt
Thank you for your kind words, time reading my stories. Always remember all your efforts is highly appreciated. I know you're busy please take care of yourself always 💙