Fluke - Luna Note

The palace held a big party for him. Fluke never knew that he will experienced such party for his birthday.

Fluke met Earth, Kao's mate. They click the moment they met. Fluke laughs when Earth complaining how protective Kao is and he did the same about Ohm. They both laugh when their mates give them drinks.

There are lots of beautiful person attend the party but Ohm never leave his side. Even in public's eyes, Ohm keep stealing kisses, arms never leave his hand or waist and whispering "I love you's".

He remember a group of Alpha's because Ohm growl at them, when he asked what's wrong. Ohm just kiss his forehead, pull Fluke closer and said that they are looking at him too much.

The party went well. News spread about Ohm already mated. They both studying and preparing when the time comes for them to take over.

It's been a week since the party and currently, he is in the kitchen baking some cupcakes. Almost everyone checking on him from time to time, asking if he needs something or if they have some of the cupcakes. He just laughs about it.

Ohm whines that everyone in the palace loves him and Fluke is the favorite prince. He just laugh and give the complaining prince a kiss.

He just remove the last batch of cookies when a warning sound echoes in the palace. Since they met a year ago, this is the first time he heard it.

In a blink of the eye, Ohm is in front of him. Pulling him to his body and they walk towards the Alpha King's office.

Tension fills the room as they enter. Ohm breaks the silence, "What's the warning sound, father?".

The Alpha King look at them seriously particularly to Fluke. Ohm noticed it and growl protectively, not liking the way his father look at his love.

" We found Luna Note in front of gate of the palace", the King start speaking. Sighs. His Queen held the King hands for support.

"We both all know that the King from the South, Froilan and I is not in good terms. He keep accusing me of kidnapping his son. His Luna, Note suddenly appears in front of the palace gate. Luna Note said that she had a dream, heard about the news and wanted to see -"

"See who?", Ohm asks cutting the explanation of the King.

"Fluke", the Alpha King said and open his eyes.

"WHAT!? I'm not gonna let my love talk to her. What if she's plotting something to Fluke. FUCK NO!", Ohm growls and pull him to his embrace.

"Son, we already check her. She doesn't have anything. We also wanted to know why all these years, she will go here willingly without any guards", the Luna Queen try to reason out with his son.

"NO!", Ohm growls louder. Eyes changing. Power flowing out. Fluke put his hand to the tense face of his prince.

"P'Ohm, calm down please. I'm here, I'm not going anywhere without you", he softly said caressing his cheeks. Ohm look down at him, snuggle on his hands. Slowly relaxing but arms still staying on his waist.

The Alpha King and the Queen smiles upon seeing how the couple react.