Ohm - Library

Ohm is currently in the library with Fluke. He actually not reading instead, his just flipping the pages and observing his mate. He yawn.

Fluke put down his book and look at him, "P'Ohm, why don't you take a nap in our room?".

He just shake his head. He can't sleep peacefully without Fluke in his arms. Yes, he sounded so whipped. After a night sleeping together. Ohm asks the maid to put Fluke's things in his room, enjoying every night staring at his adorable mate and hugging him to sleep.

Fluke is sitting in the carpet with books around him. He yawn again and Fluke pouts, "P'Ohm, you should take a rest".

He love how the younger whine and cares. The way Fluke say his name bring a wave of happinesss in him. He shake his head when he think of something.

He crawl down in the carpet and put his head on Fluke's lap. Facing his stomach, sniffing Fluke's scent.

He close his eyes when he feel the soft caress on his hair which lull him to sleep. He don't know how long he sleep but when he open his eyes, he smile seeing Fluke's face.

The latter probably notice that he is already awake so put the book down and smile back at him, "Good nap?".

He nods reach up for his nape and slowly pull down Fluke's face. Ohm lift up his body to meet his mate's lips. The kiss is slow and sweet. Pulling away, he sits up and grab the panting one, "Can I have more?".

He never waste any second, after Fluke nodded he capture Fluke's lips once again.

Lips traveling until he reach that sexy collar bone. He tag the shirt to reveal it more and playfully bite which make Fluke gasps. Ohm chuckle before licking the area that he bite.

Slowly pull away himself from the small body, Ohm's lick his lips upon seeing the beauty in front of him. He lean down again but this time playfully bump their noses.

After their kiss in the library, Ohm decide to confess. He want to make every thing right for Fluke.

With that said, he want to ask opinion from his father. He knock on his office door and open the door.

The Alpha King is holding some documents, not raising his head from it but he speak, "What a pleasure to visit me here, son? Where's Fluke?".

Ohm scratch his nape, "Fluke is in the kitchen and Dad, I tend to visit you here in the office".

The Alpha King laugh and tease him more, "Yes but when your mate came, you always follow him every where. No one will take him away, Ohm".

Ohm growl, "Damn right. He's mine".

"Yeah, Yeah. So, why are you here?", the kings asks.

Before Ohm can answer, there'a knock on the door and a familiar person come in. Left the door open. With excited voice, the newcomer jump into him in a big hug and surprise by the sudden kiss on his lips.

"Hi Prince Ohm"

Ohm push the newcomer away and wipe his lips, "Rina".