Fluke - Mate

Fluke go into the forest thinking two things. First, he need find flower for his parents and second, he need to find food.

He belong to a pack but unfortunately, their Alpha is quite psycho. He treats all the omega, a thrash. He used as a slave and barely feed them. He wanted to leave but he is afraid of being alone in the wild.

Fluke smiles widely upon seeing some wild red berries and mushrooms. Picking it carefully, he smell it but to his surprise an intoxicating smell enter his nose.

He frown, looking at the berries. The wind blows and Fluke's eyes widen upon realising the smell. His mom said that as early as 18 years old, one can already find his mate.

His eyes starts to water, excitement fills his heart, after his parents died a year ago, he's been praying for his mate. To have someone to love and love him back. With light steps, he run where the smells coming from.

He stops near the river, the smell so strong. A combination of melon and wood. Refreshing. He halt when something move from the bushes.

A massive wounded black wolf emerge, their eyes met. A black with blue lining in his iris, a very unusual combination meet his brown one.

The smell is coming from the wolf. An Alpha. His mate is an Alpha. Fluke steps forward to attend the wounds of his mate but he stops midway when the black wolf growl at him.

He whimper, lower his head, he recall one of his pack mate said to him, "No one will accept you as a mate". Probably, that person is right. Now, in front of him his mate but he growl at him. His mates probably hates the thought having an omega as a mate.

Fluke whimper once again with those thought when he heard a whine. He look up and see the black wolf walking towards to him.

He gasps when a handsome guy standing in front of him. Naked. Tears starting to fall from his eyes upon seeing the wounds on the naked body.

"Don't cry, my mate", a gentle hands wipe his tears away but Fluke shout and stumble back when the guy falls forward to him.

"Hey, hey! Wake up, please!", Fluke started to cry when he notice that his mate's eyes are already close. Unconscious.

With difficulty, he bring his mate to his house. It's near the forest and far from the pack. Thankfully, his mom teach him how to tend wounds and herbal medicines.

Crying while wiping his mate's body. Wounds are clear. He carefully put medicines on it and look for his father's clothes for his mate's to wear. He carefully slip on the side of the bed, lying and facing his mate. Softly caressing the guy's hair. "He called me, my mate a while ago. Does that mean he accept me as his mate?", Fluke can't help but asks.

After while, he blush upon remembering how the guy wipe his tears and the naked body.

Looking at features of his mate, pointed nose, red lips, a perfect jawline and he remember his eyes as if piercing his heart in a good way. With a small smile on his face, he close his eyes loving the warm beside him.