Ohm - Saved

"News, talk to your son! I'm worried!", the Luna Queen complaints.

The Alpha King just laugh but said, "Ohm, listen to your mom. I also called the doctor to check on you".

Ohm growls but then again, he want to be presentable to his mate once they meet again since the first encounter is embarassing.

While eating, he heard his father talking to someone probably the Alpha.

Two hours later, he see the landscape. He knows the pack because his been studying every pack as part of preparation once he takes over the crown.

He hiss when a pain crawl into his skin. He can see the pack house but Ohm's senses become alert when he heard a familiar whimper.

He jump of the moving vehicle and run towards the pack house. The scent. His mate is here. Another whimper and he growl. He opens the door and he let go of his aura, before him a guy  about to hit his mate.

When Fluke lift his eyes, he look around and look at his way. Their eyes met, tears continue to flow. He growl upon seeing the whip mark on his mate's arms.

He know what he look like right now, his eyes probably pitch black. He walk towards the guy whose holding a whip, grab him by the neck and asks, "What do you think you're doing?".

Boston, one of the royal guard shouts. "Prince, calm down".

"They disobey me, your Highness", the guy trying to break Ohm's hold.

"It's an accident and then, you suddenly -", the girl beside his mate said, unable to continue words.

Steps coming. "Fluke! Sammy!", a small guy runs. He growl when his about to touch Fluke.

"Based on the power emitting from you, I can say that you are the Alpha of this pack but not anymore", Ohm growls and throw him somewhere.

"Seize him. Punish him for hurting my mate", he said and run towards his mate.

Tears flowing. He slowly reach for the face to wipe the tears. Ohm almost stumble when Fluke jump to embrace him, "Sorry Sweetheart, this happened. Don't worry, no one will hurt you anymore. Let's go home".

He carefully lift and carry Fluke in his arms. Head tuck in his neck and arms wrap around him. "Can we bring Sammy as well, please?", Ohm heard Fluke murmur in his neck.

"Of course, Sweetheart. Anything you want", he caress carefully the small back.

He goes inside the car while Fluke still in his arms. Now, the latter sits on his lap.

He feel Fluke pull away and look at him, face inches from each other. "Hi!", he asks and blush.

Ohm smiles hearing the cute voice of his mate, "Hello Sweetheart! We finally met, my cute little mate".

"Uhm, I'm Fluke Natouch Siripongthon. 20 years old", Ohm loving the blush on his mate face while introducing himself.

"Cute. Ohm Thitiwat Ritprasert. 21 years old", he said then carefully fix Fluke's hair.

"P'Ohm, I've heard a guy called you Prince a while ago. Are you the Alpha Prince?", Ohm can't help but stare at how cute his mate is playing the hem of his shirt.

"Yes, I am"

"Holy mushroom! I'm sorry, I didn't know", Ohm frown when Fluke panics and try to free from his arms.

"Hey Sweetheart, calm down. I'm your mate first before a prince. Are you perhaps uncomfortable?", he explains and grab Fluke's face.

Fluke look at him with tears in his eyes, "Are you saying you're fine with me?".

Ohm frown with question, kiss Fluke's forehead and smile, "You're perfect".