15

The pressure on Mason's shoulders wasn't letting up, from the moment he had read the instructions from his phone. Vote someone out?

He'd immediately conjured up an image from his head after reading it. He felt guilty immediately that it hadn't even taken him five seconds to decide who he considered the lamb for his slaughter.

The sweatpants bounced against his legs as he started to break into sweat.

Mason had always liked running, especially if he could feel the wind against his face. The adrenaline rush he got from it, then getting back right before his favorite person in the world woke up.

The only problem now was that he was doing it on a treadmill, he couldn't complain nonetheless, at least he could do what he wanted.

Exercising with the Master didn't turn out to be so bad after all. You did whatever you wanted, just as long you actually exercised. Only the stretching was instructed directly by him.

He still remembered the first time when everyone was really dumbfounded. It was awkward, for all but only two of them.

Only Riley and Jet seemed to know exactly what they were doing. Linder was clearly not cut out for this sort of thing. He'd crossed his arms like he wanted to send out a clear message— he didn't want to do this.

Until Mason had talked him into it, tried to make him look at it differently. He'd succeeded to some extent but Linder treated exercise like his sworn enemy.

His heart had gone out to Pierre. His hand had crossed at his front to hold the other one, rubbing it nervously as he looked down. He went as far as to step away from everyone else, clearly excluding himself.

The beauty was extremely uncomfortable but as far as Mason was concerned, he had nothing to hide in the baggy clothes he'd come in. He was a little chubby, but Mason couldn't understand why he was trying so much to cover it. He looked so good.

The hypnotic moment was when Pierre's eyes had shot to him and he'd licked his lips in nervousness. He was beautiful. Fuck.

He didn't catch the man's eyes again, no matter how many times he had to admit he'd sneaked a peek.

He still remembered the first day when they were being shown around the house. Pierre was the first person he had talked to, although technically he just ran away from him.
But he hadn't stopped looking ever since.

His heart settled when they'd gotten to the stretching bit. Pierre had been paired with Riley. They stretched together. Probably because Riley could talk to even a tree, they fell into a conversation.

At a point, Riley's legs were spread out on either side of Pierre from the back, he leaned a little and said some things to his ear and Pierre seemed to relax further.

For some reason they looked really perfect. He imagined it for a while, Pierre, married to Riley. Pierre would be the sweet, nice one and Riley would be the serious and-

Nope, it just didn't make sense. He couldn't imagine Riley in any form of the word serious.

"Suck it up smartass!"

Everyone's head whipped to where Linder and Jet struggled to stretch. It looked like Linder was trying to get away from Jet while he held him captive.

The Master looked amused. "Switch," he said to them but everyone heard him loud and clear. The order reverberated across the room.

He then went ahead and said something to the two. Whatever he'd said, made them calm down, but they continued to glare at each other.

______________