56

Hi. Found a random picture of Hades. Just imagine the blue eyes though.

And for the people who asked, I finally figured out what to do with Jen's story.

•••

Jet was indeed waiting for Alexander when he got back to his room. He smirked as he stood looking at him with his arms crossed.

"Alexander?" Jet asked. He loved the name falling from his lips. "You just froze right there."

Alexander didn't trust himself to speak. Jet should be mad at him.

He walked to Jet and ran his hands up his arms then to his cheek. "I'm sorry Jet," he said.

Jet licked his lower lip and nodded. "It's okay," he said.

"What?"

"It's why I wanted to see you. I want to talk," said Jet.

Jet moved away and sat on the bed then patted the space next to him for Alexander to sit. He followed.

"I saw you when you arrived. The first day you came here, you looked so down and I have to admit, I fucking hate that," said Jet.

Alexander watched him lean back on the bed. Tattoos running all the way from his knuckles and disappearing into his shirt.

Jet turned to him again. Just how deep in love could someone get?

"But that's when I got it," Jet continued. "Whatever that was, whatever it is going on with you, I want you to know that I understand. You don't have to feel guilty about anything, take all the time you need."

Alexander didn't know what to say. Everything Jet was saying sounded unbelievable.

Jet motioned with his fingers for him to come closer. "Come here," he said.

Alexander relaxed in Jet's arms, he closed his eyes and just felt the man he loved hold him.

They stayed like that for a long while, before Jet got up to go. Alexander didn't like the loss of body contact but there was nothing he could do about it.

He watched the man walk away from him.

"Jet?" He called.

Jet stopped by the door and looked back at him, arching his eyebrow in question.

"I love you," said Alexander.

He saw the emotion flicker in Jet's face before he hid it.

"It's not Jet to you, you dumbass," he replied before getting out.

Alexander knew what that meant. It meant he loved him too.

༻༺

The table was laid out with all kinds of food and delicacies but Alexander was in no mood for a feast.

There was absolutely nothing he was celebrating. All he could think about were the people sharing the table with him.

His plate was empty, so were theirs. No one seemed to realize that fact.

Just like Rosetta had said, he did have a spa day. But instead of feeling good the entire time, it was just tense.

He'd only seen Riley and Jet up until that time. He was dying to see them all, so there was no way he could rest easy. 

He thought that maybe when the time came for them to eat together, he'd finally find some peace but weirdly, it was all the worse.

If he were one of them, he wouldn't be thrilled to see him either.