16

Jet's eyes fluttered open in the darkness as he looked at nothing in irritation.

If all the noise coming from his phone was supposed to be an alarm, then he needed to have a harmless talk with whoever designed it.

"The fuck," he said in a scratchy voice that still wanted nothing more than to sleep.

Immediately he brought the phone up to his face, the annoying excuse of an alarm stopped. He squinted in the darkness, giving his eyes time to adjust.

His wallpaper looked aggressive with the themes of red that were used to design the number of points he currently had.

-10.

A freaking negative! Why was that even possible?

Like they always did, an envelope popped up on the screen and he clicked it, sitting a little more upright and rubbing his eyes.

'Beautiful morning Jet' said a little text just before the actual information.

Funny, he thought.

»«
_______________________________
Task:
Breakfast

You only have one hour to make a breakfast in bed for the Master.

You lose when he leaves his bed before you are done. You lose if he doesn't eat it. And you definitely lose if you don't do it yourself.

Start Now

_________________________________
»«

So many thoughts bombarded Jet's head, among them was that more negative points were coming his way. What was he going to end up with when all of this was done? Negative forty? A hundred?

He'd left his window open the night before, and now a chilly breeze crept in and hugged him everywhere his skin was exposed. The cold felt so good against him.

The curtains fluttered with the gust of the wind, in any direction it took.

He'd liked his room more or less, whoever designed it was convinced that he liked dark themes and used it on his behalf. He'd appreciate it if the colors were a little more lighter but it still looked beautiful.

And it was a secret he didn't want anyone to know. Along with the reason he slept with the nightlight on.

The only thing he could truly admit he liked was the space. Jet had grown up in a huge house with a lot of family, those were the first six or so years of his life.

He didn't remember too much of it from his youngest years but everything started to fall apart after that. It came to a point where about they were about nine people crammed in one room and five in another.

As a child he didn't understand the dynamics of how it had all worked out. Everyone was happy and then they were not. They moved somewhere else and he suddenly had less than everything he did before.

The loss had not been that big of a deal to Jet, he was just glad he had family around him. Living so close together that the line between brother and cousin blurred so well it was non existent.

It had its fun perks, being crammed up like that. But it wasn't comfortable, there was no privacy and there were adults breathing down your neck almost twenty four seven.

He would trade this room or anything to have that again. It happened in the dead of night, when everything had been taken away from him before he could even say anything about it.