Chapter 9

Allison's POV
Armed with hidden guns and silver knifes, I crossed over into Everest Pack territory. Almost immediately, wolves surrounded me, ready for a fight.

"Take me to your alpha," I order them. One shifts and puts on shorts behind a tree . "And why would we do that?" He scoffs.

I feel power emitting from him. He's definitely a beta. "I'm his mate," I say indifferently. The beta's eyes widen.

"You're Allison?" He asks. I nod. "I'm Beta Chase. It's good to finally meet you, Luna," he says. I roll my eyes. "I'm not going to be your Luna," I tell him. He growls, obviously mad that I offended his pack.

I roll my eyes again. "Do you think I would really want to be Luna to a mate who just killed my brother?" I ask him. His eyes widen in realization. "Oh," he says. "But you're going to be Luna eventually?"

"Probably not," I say and he scoffs. "You probably will. Just not willingly," Chase says. "We'll see about that," I say, and this time he rolls his eyes. "Come on," he says. "I'll take you to Jayden."
--------------------------------------------
Chase leads me to a room, then pushes me in and locks the door behind me.

Brat.

"Ally?" A voice asks and I turn to see Jayden on a bed, bags under his eyes and voice hoarse.

"Yeah," I say, and he stands up. "I-I thought you wouldn't forgive me- for killing your brother," Jayden says.

Anger rages up in me when he mentions Cole. "I didn't," I say, and pull out a silver knife.

Jayden's eyes widen, but then narrow and turn black. Oh great- his wolf was among us.

With his inhuman speed, he has me pushed up against the door in milliseconds. "I suggest you drop that knife, little mate," he whispers in my ear, and I am angry by the pleasure that I feel throughout my body when he does this.

I hold on tightly to the knife, and Jayden's wolf starts kissing down my neck, one of his hands pinning me to the wall while the other is wrapped around my waist.

Suddenly, he squeezes my a*s, and I drop the knife. Jayden stops. "Good, little mate," he says, making me feel even more anger.

I pick up the knife again and switch our positions so now he is pinned to the wall.

"How dare you," I say, removing one of my hands and putting the knife close to his throat, the killing point.

"How dare you kill Cole. How dare you use my feelings against me. How Dare You!" I scream.

Chase runs through the door at that moment and in seconds, my hands are tied behind my back and the knife is in his.

Jayden's wolf is still with us, I realize as I look back at him. Great...

Jayden's wolf turns to Chase. "Take her boots," he commands, and Chase nods, taking my weapon filled boots with him as he leaves.

I curse under my breath. Jayden's wolf removes the rope, only to turn around and tie me to the bed.

Jayden's wolf starts taking of layers of my clothes until I'm only in my bra and underwear- all my weapons gone.

"I'm Zander, by the way," Jayden's wolf- or I guess Zander- says.

"Zander," I say softly. "Can you untie me? Please? The ropes are hurting me." Zander is silent for a minute, and I internally smirk- I can escape!

But then Zander frowns. "If I untie mate, then mate will run away," Zander says. "So, no."

And with that, Zander walks away, making me sigh in annoyance.