Chapter 16

Any ideas for who should play George? I have no idea...so comment suggestions!

Allison's POV
After George rudely disappears, Jayden and I start walking back to the pack house.

"So....how are you?" I ask awkwardly. I've never been very good at small talk.

"Oh, just great. I just learned that my mate's father is Alpha of the biggest pack in Europe, and wants to take her away from me, so yeah, just fine," Jayden says sarcastically.

I sigh and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Would you rather eat fuzzy pineapples or spiky watermelons?" A voice asks from behind us, causing me to jump with surprise.

"George, if that's you, I swear I'm gonna-," I start to say, but then I turn around.

"RILEY!" I yell, squeezing my best friend to death. "Wait, what are you doing here?"

"I came to warn you. Will is Alpha now, and he's declaring war on Jayden's pack. It's going to be a surprise attack, and Will wants to kill everyone," Riley says seriously. "Everyone?" I gasp in shock.

Riley nods sadly. "Your mate, Beta Chase, the Beta Female, and the entire pack. He's also planning on taking you back at the same time," she says.

Jayden growls loudly, and pushes me into his chest, Zander taking over. "No! My Ally! She's not leaving," Zander says.

"Zander!" I snap. He turns to me, growling. "Shut up!"

He narrows his eyes, but gives Jayden back control. "When's the attack?" Jayden asks in business tone.

"Three days," Riley says. "On Friday." Jayden and I exchange a terrified glance.

"Are you sure?" I ask. Riley nods. "Why? What's wrong?" She asks.

"Friday is the same day my father is coming to visit."

--------------------------------------------
I was going to stop it here....but I decided to be nice...
--------------------------------------------
"Your father? But we are declaring war on you? Why the heck would your father come to visit during war?" Riley asks confused.

"Unless..," I give her a look and Riley's eyes widen. "Andrew isn't your father?"

I nod. "Then who is?" She asks, shocked and excited. "Matteo Fialorri," I say, and Riley's eyes get even bigger, if that's possible.

"The most powerful alpha in Europe," she says in awe. "Yep," I confirm.

I explain to her the rest of her story, and she starts to seem freaked out. "That's definitely not good," Riley says.

"No, really?" Jayden says sarcastically, running his hands through his hair.

"Sorry, Riley. He had B*tch flakes for breakfast this morning," I say, and she laughs while Jayden glares at me.

Riley looks over at the lake by Jayden's pack house. "We should go swimming sometime," she says, and suddenly Jayden smirks.

I back up, not liking where this is going, but he grabs me anyway and tosses me over his shoulder, doing the same to Riley afterwards.

Then, Jayden runs over to the lake and throws us both in.

I spit profanities out at him while Riley rants, throwing her hands up in frustration a couple of times. Jayden just laughs.

I turn to Riley and smirk, nodding my head to his feet. She mirrors my smirk and we grab Jayden by his feet and pull him in the lake mid-laugh.

It's our turn to laugh now as Jayden surfaces and starts glaring at Riley and I.

Like the immature person I am, I smirk at Jayden and say, "Dude, you are the weight of a fat truck."

Before he can say anything, I dive underwater and swim as fast as I can away, trying to laugh as I go.