Chapter 24.

"Y/NNNN!" Hizashi sobbed comically, wrapping me in a bear hug after English had ended. He eventually put me down after I visibly struggled to breathe.

"I'm so glad you're okay! I did come to visit you, but you were fast asleep, yo!" He ruffled my hair.

"Oh yeah, best sleep of my life, not gonna lie. Wanna do some 1-on-1 training later?" I asked innocently.

"Ah ah ah! Shouta already told me that you can't do anything for 2 weeks. Sorry kid!" He apologised, still wearing his classic grin.

"UGHHH, this sucks!"

Aizawa walked into the classroom, finding us two.

"She asked you to train with her, didn't she?" He said with an exasperated face. I looked at Hizashi, hoping he wouldn't grass me up.

"Uhhhh, maybe?" He shrugged.

"RAT!!" I screamed, pointing at Mic.

"You know you can't do anything for 2 weeks. Just give up. We can start training and your internship at that time. Did you take your pills this morning?" He interrogated me.

"YES, DAD, ANYTHING ELSE?!" I mocked him, slamming my head on the table in frustration.

"Grow up. It's not that long."

"IT IS THAT LONG!!"

----

1 day to go. 1 day, and I can finally get my life back to normal. I was healing up nicely, and things were starting to look up. I'd have my first training session back tomorrow then my first patrol with the number 1 hero.

Well, the number 1 hero in my heart, at least.

"I've picked a film." Aizawa stated sitting on the couch, remote in hand.

"Oh? Do tell." I sat down next to him, snuggling into his shoulder.

"A Silent Voice."

"Shit, really? Love that film." Aizawa paused for a second.

"Have you been feeling okay recently...?" I turned to face him.

"Yeah, why?"

"You only ever seem to get close like this when you're upset." I immediately got embarrassed. Clearly, I was taking things too far lately.

"Uh- well- I- I mean- I was just-" I stuttered, trying not to die of shame. I promptly ran to my bedroom.

"NOTFEELINGWELLSORRYGOODNIGHT-"

I slammed the door behind me.

After sitting down, my thoughts started to get dark again.

'He doesn't want you near him.'

'He hates you.'

'Stop acting so friendly.'

I heard a knock on the door, interrupting my thoughts.

"You okay in there?" He asked, concerned.

"Yeah, just feel sick."

"Do you still want dinner?"

'You don't deserve food. You have annoyed him enough already by taking up all this room in his home.'

"N-no thanks, I think I'll be sick if I do have any."

"Okay... Just remember to take your last round of pills, alright?"

"Okay."

"I'm right here if you need me. I'll be right by your side."