Chapter 44.

The exam was now but 2 short days away. I lost quite a bit of time to the incident, so I needed to get back into things.

"We'll be working on super moves today. They'll give you more of a chance at the exam." Aizawa started. He was accompanied by All Might, and Ectoplasm.

"Ectoplasm here will be creating clones for you to fight against. We'll be here to help if you need it. Now, find a space and get going." He finished, leaving us all to it.

I found a nice spot in the corner, my very own Ectoplasm clone in front of me. Looking around, everyone was doing quite well. Meanwhile, I couldn't think of a damn thing. A kick from Ectoplasm interrupted my thoughts.

"Why aren't you fighting?" He asked.

"These things can talk?!" I said, surprised. He said nothing in return. I stared down at my yoyos, thinking.

"Need any help?" All Might came over, probably noticing that I was stuck.

"Well... I have a thing where I spin the yoyo around and it's like a shield. I've actually only used it once though, at the sports festival on Todoroki's ice. It kinda shaved it all." I explained.

"Hm... Let's call Young Todoroki over, why don't we? Gauge how effective it is." The man went over to grab Shouto.

"Hey... I hope you're not too busy, sorry..." I apologised for taking him away from his training.

"Don't worry about it. What do you need?" He asked. At least he didn't seem too bothered about me taking up his time.

"Could you create an ice wall towards her? A smaller, slower one first." All Might asked of him. The boy obliged, sending the wall my way. I spun the yoyo around, causing the wall to turn into ice shavings around me.

"Now bigger." I struggled with this one, as it pushed me back a bit.

"Good. Thank you, Young Todoroki." He dismissed Shouto, and turned back to me.

"Try using that and attacking. If you can." He smiled, leaving me to Ectoplasm. I approached him, spinning my yoyo as a shield. He tried to kick me, and his foot was caught in the strings. I pulled his legs and kicked him full force in the back. The clone evaporated, meaning I had to ask Ectoplasm for another.

"Ectoplasm-sensei, can I get another clone please? A few, actually." I asked. He nodded, and three clones appeared around me. They walked towards me slowly, ready to attack. I had an odd idea, from my last fight with the hero. I faked a hit, and sent my yoyos around them all in an intricate web, with the yoyos linking to keep the web together when I was finished. I kept them distracted with hits, until I jumped out of the way and tugged on the yoyos as hard as I could. They all got caught and dropped to the ground, evaporating. Limp strings sat on the floor. This was a good technique for capturing multiple villains...

I reeled the strings back in, intrigued by this idea. I decided I would need someone with more limbs for my next idea; as Ectoplasm only seems to show his legs.

"Aizawa!" I called, seeing him chatting with All Might. He walked over, also glancing at how the other students were doing.

"Do you need any help?" He asked.

"Well... I'd like to try something with you. I've never seen Ectoplasm's arms before and I'd like someone with arms, preferably." I said, getting into position.

"Hm. Okay." Without warning, he came running at me with his capture weapons in hand. I dodged him, and kicked him in the jaw. Immediately after, I threw the left yoyo around his legs and the right over his arms. This happened within basically a second, before he could even notice. I yanked the strings, causing him to fall to the ground on his stomach, his legs and arms tied together above his back.