Just perfect

Saiki's POV

This morning when I woke up I didn't hear one thing at all, it was really weird untill I looked down at my hand .I noticed right away that I had my ring on. I smiled slightly and went downstairs to get some coffee jelly. While eating this delicious coffee jelly my mom ran down the stairs. " Good Morning Kusuo" She said with a smile on her face. I then noticed that she had a nervous look on her face. "What is it ?" I said knowing she wanted me to do something for her. "Well, honey I was wondering if you would want to have a summer job ?" I was slightly shocked but didn't want to say anything that would upset her, I knew she really wanted me to have one.

" Fine but where should I work though." I replied to her. My mom had a big smile on her face "Well I already applied for you to have a job as a maid."

"Wait what" I said with a shocked look on my face. "I know, I know I shouldn't have done that without asking you but a friend of mine really needed one more employee, so I had to sign you up." She said while trying to calm me down

I was upset and I thought it couldn't get worse. " Here honey look" I looked at my mom noticing that she had just grabbed something. I looked closely noticing that my mom was holding a maid dress. " Mom that's a dress, I won't wear it" My mom had a disappointed look on my face ." Please Kusuo, I'll buy you more coffee jelly this weekend" I looked at my hand noticing I already ate all my coffee jelly.

"Just perfect, just absolutely perfect" I was thinking. While walking down to my first ever client in a uncomfortable maid dress.