You Can Sleep On My Bed

Saiki's POV

Just then me and Toritsuka were interrupted by someone screaming and squirming in the water. " OH NO, wait is that the chihuahua ?" Toritsuka shouted. " He'll be fine, it's only 1 foot water he's in." I said

While me and Toritsuka were talking Kuboyasu and Hairo went to save him. " Oh Noo, my buddy " Nendo yelled and ran over to where Kaido and everyone else was. Nendo was looking straight down at Kaido, just then Kaido opened his eye's and  passed out straight away from seeing Nendo's face close up. " It's getting late, I'll take kaido home with me." Kuboyasu said while picking up Kaido and leaving everyone else at the beach. Mera sighed and then said " I also have to go, I need to go do my night shift." " Imu, let's go to my house !" Teruhashi said while grabbing the shorter girls hands.

Pretty soon enough everyone had left other then me and Toritsuka. Even half of the people who weren't even with us left after seeing Teruhashi go. Toritsuka sighed and then looked at me. " Should we go to your place since it's closer ?" He asked me. " Who said we were going to stay the night at one of our houses together." I said. " Well, Saiki it's getting dark and I don't want you walking home alone." Toritsuka whispered which made me blush a little. I guess he has a point.

And that's how Toritsuka ended up staying the night at my place. " Oh, Ku I'm so excited this is your first sleepover " my mom said. My dad then joined in and started talking to Toritsuka. I didn't care about any of this so I just went up to my room. Not that long after Toritsuka ran upstairs and went into my room. " Saiki, your parents are kind of strange. "  I know that my parents are strange but Toritsuka is one of the last people I want saying that.

He then sighed " So, Saiki am I sleeping on the floor or "  He said while looking around my room. " Fine you can sleep on my bed." I said while looking at the wall so we wouldn't make eye contact.

Author Note
I'm sorry that it's so short I've been a lot busier then usual with school and other crap so it's been harder to update. I'll be updating again sometime this week and it will be longer then this one.