I Don't Want His Money

Saiki's POV

Saiko Metori.
I can't say I'm surprised. I'm not even worried about Saiko noticing me, he already has so many servants one maid wouldn't do much. I'll just clean his house and be done, there will be nothing in my way at all. So I walked up to his door and knocked on it. Instantly one his servants opened the door.

" Oh you must be the new maid " She said while she looked me up and down. I could hear her thoughts they were mostly all surprised and confused on why I was a boy instead of a girl but after awhile she didn't mind. " Well follow me, I'll show you where you can start" she said with a slight smile while she took me up the stairs. Saiko's house is certainly big with tons of gold and silver items all around it and in it but I don't care.

She took me to a big bedroom. "Alright you can start cleaning here, if you need anything just ask me and don't try to bother our boss or anything." She said and then ran out of the room. Good Grief I thought to myself while I started to clean.

^ A couple hours had passed while Kusuo was cleaning ^

I was almost done cleaning the living room when a nuisance barged into the room and was ordering all his servants to do stuff for him. Then he stopped and looked down at me and made a very confused face." Boss, what's the problem ?" One of the servants asked . " Nothing." Saiko said sounding like he was upset . " Is that the maid we hired the other day ?" Saiko asked. The girl who opened the door for me earlier then said " Yes it is. Is there anything wrong with him, we can hire a new maid if you want" the girl said worriedly. " Nothing is wrong with him." He said smirking then he turned over to the girl and handed her a big amount of cash " go do some work somewhere else "he said. She smiled at him and bowed before running off to do some more work.

" I didn't know you needed money or did you just want to see me and that's why your my maid ?" Saiko said. " Good grief, I would never work for you, if I knew it would be your house that I was cleaning." I said. He didn't seem upset at all. He walked over to me and I started to get some weird feeling again, But that weird feeling stopped as soon as he tried to hand me a big swad of cash. I shook my head no and he was confused. " Why are you working if you don't want money ? " he asked me. I shrugged, I just wished he would understand that I don't want his money.