Good Grief

Saiki's POV

I laid in my bed thinking when a weird dirty thought came to my mind, Wait oh god. Why am I thinking this, just why ?just then my mom came running in to my room with a very upset look on her face. " Ku, why did I get a call from your boss saying you hurt a client and ran off ?"  I was so confused and then it hit me. The creepy client I had called my boss lying to her about what happened.

I looked straight at my mom and I felt like the best thing would be to tell her the truth on what happened, so I did.

^ After Telling Saiki's mother what happened^

"Oh Ku, I'm so sorry about what happened, I should have never set you up for this summer job at all" She said with tears in her eyes.  I didn't know what to do so I just hugged her and then she started crying a lot harder then before. I have never seen my mother like this at all before it slightly broke me.

"Mom its not your fault,  I really do like this job. I've been working here for weeks and its my first time having a client like this plus I could have done more to him if I wanted" these words barely affected my mother she was still crying a lot. She ran out of the room. I wish I took off the ring to see what she was thinking.

No One's POV

Saiki had gotten a couple weeks off of work and the creepy client had been sentenced a couple months in prison for being a pedo.

Back to Saiki's POV

After the weeks of having a break, I could finally go back to doing my job. I have a new client and I'm hoping they aren't like the last one and for some reason the last name seemed some what familiar. As I walked to the clients mansion I started to realize that this client I'm having is someone I know. Good Grief !!!