Diamond Stratosphere by Kitsune Foxfire

Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11824102/1/Diamond-Stratosphere

Rated: T

Genre: Fiction, Adventure/Family

Language: English

Characters: Monkey D Luffy, Trafalgar D Water Law,Portgas D  Ace, Sabo

Chapters: 24

Word Count: 38,180

Published: March 4th, 2016

Status: Completed

Summary: The Winged Ds had been all but wiped out, and those that were left lived in hiding. THESE four were tired of hiding, and were ready to spread their wings and fly free, even if it meant shaking up the world to do it. First step: Finding trustworthy crews. And... maybe learning to fly MIGHT be a good idea... Diving into the Sea Sequel. Can be read alone or as followup.

My Summary: I suggest reading Diving into the Sea first because there is some more information in there and it is a some what short read being a 5,000 words less than this book. Sabo is alive a D and Ds have wings along with Law, Ace, and Luffy even though Sabo's noble parents cut his wings off. Law didn't get his devil fruit while with Corazon. Long distance LASL brotherhood with Corazon dad. Fun book with a lot of warm family and growth between the brothers as they separate and become a bit more like canon with how they act. Luffy is with the Strawhats, Law with the Red Haired Pirates, Ace with the Whitebeards, and Sabo is the Revolutionaries. Some slight sad or upsetting parts in the end but they are fixed and are happy.

Date: April 4th, 2021