The ASL Sisters by KhristinaMargarrette

Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13542389/1/The-ASL-Sisters

Rated: M

Genre: Fiction, Romance/Humor

Language: English

Relationships: Monkey D Luffy(Luffia) x Roronoa Zoro

Characters: Portgas D Ace(Ann), Sabo(Sab)

Chapters: 66

Word Count: 263,578

Published: April 4th, 2020

Updated: September 14th, 2020

Status: Completed

Summary: Re-written version of ASL Sisters. As daughters of the Richest man in the world, Gol D. Andrea, Gol D. Sabrina and Gol D. Luffia struggles to keep their identities hidden from the world. Grandline Celebrity life with paparazzi fiasco. Will they be able to keep it hidden? Find out their struggles in their lives – family, friendship and love. (Story is available in Archiveofourown)

My Summary: The book is very similar to ASL Sisters also by KhristinaMargarrette but Ann has her own solar panel company and Sab is the head of her own hospital. The ASL Trio are still female and the daughters of Gol D Roger and Gol D Rouge which causes them to hide their parentage to live a normal life away from the spotlight. This book is also completed and is the rewritten completed version of ASL Sisters. I really like this book and is a nice read for when you have a lot of time to read. I would suggest reading ASL Sisters before this rewritten version though.

Date: April 8th, 2021